DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They arrived in Cairo, the hot sun beating down on them like a hammer. They were met by another associate who told them how the Germans were doing so far. No expense was being spared in their efforts to find the Ark, with 1000's of men involved in the dig. Just that morning there had been mention of a medallion, and a new location to dig. He had seen the medallion himself - possibly brass and with writing on one side.

Their associate left them to their own devices whilst he went to make arrangements to have their mediallion examined. The marketplace was bustling with people going about their business and a small monkey was doing tricks. Marion stopped to watch and laugh and it climbed up on her, curling its tail around her neck. 'Oh, how adorable,' she said half heartedly. The monkey glanced through the crowd where its Master waiting. A quick gesture confirmed that it needed to stay put. They continued on, it was nice to finally have a little bit of time to relax.

'Do we need the monkey?' said Indiana. 'I'm surprised at you.' said Marion 'Talking that way about our baby. He's got your looks, too.'

'And your brains' he replied.

At the main dig in Cairo, someone was watching the white suited man with hate in his eyes. Someone had travelled all this way to make sure that he paid for what he had done. The man had been surrounded all day and it had been impossible to get close to him. He radiated confidence, completely secure in his surroundings. Someone was about to prove that wasnt the case. Finally the chance came, as the white suited man went into his tent to get some relief from the sun. Someone followed him, and seeing his back turned aimed carefully and took a deep breath.

Then from the corner of his eye he saw a knife cut though the fabric of the tent, a moment later a pistol appeared in the holen and a shot was fired. The loud bang reverberated throughout the camp - soon there would be chaos and lots of people. He may not be the first but he would make sure the job was finished. He quickly stepped into the tent and looked at the man, who lay dying on the floor - a dark stain spreading outwards on the white fabric near his chest. The man looked up at him, a faint glimmer of hope in his eyes, before a sharp breath was heard and a poison dart was shot into his neck. He stiffened suddenly, as his heart stopped beating - his eyes cold and dead and staring into eternity.

Len - Dr Rene Belloq - Town - Doctor - has been Killed

The scene flashed white suddenly and then a dark room appeared. A body was lying there, crumpled like a fallen rag doll. They were clearly dead. It only lasted a moment before it changed again and once more they were looking over the marketplace in Cairo

Dice has been Killed

Those watching were silent now, occasionally popping a piece of popcorn in their mouths. They were totally enthralled by this new version of their old favourite

It is now Day 3. Day 3 Deadline is 9pm GMT Tuesday 12 March. I will add a Countdown Timer in shortly

With 18 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

So both Peace and Ley went for Len, well done guys you got rid of the Doc! Talk about overkill. 

So again we have two townies dead at this rate we will over run by the mafia! And who was it that was saying how so good for town Vig were!

I still think there is something odd about having two Vig in the game. If Ley is speaking the truth and has only one shot, he is now harmless, so to speak. But Peace, why don't you be honest with us and let us know how many kills you have left! I think you are a serial killer. 

Effing rookie play indeed. From the flavor it looks like everyone and their brother went after Len, and brought their neighbor too. And Mafia is just sitting back and lettinb Town take out their own since it looks like they went after Dice. The no coroner again makes it obvious.

So well done, really, with all the Night reveals and the willy nilly Vig shots, we won't have to wait for scum to pick us off, we'll just hand them the game ourselves.

As always, great scene Ithi. You're still evil though.

I did not bloody shoot last night.  Was hoping to bloody draw the mafia kill on me.

As you seem to be good at killing the town for them why would they?

I believe Ley is bloody vig as well. 

Read the post by Ithi, there were two kills on Len, that is why he died, first one he was going to live from, then the last came in! So as Ley already claimed one shot, Dice is obviously Mafia, that leaves you! Or are you now going to tell us there is another Vig out there? 

I did not bloody shoot last night.  Was hoping to bloody draw the mafia kill on me.

Ithi's scene shows three people going after Len, with two getting shots off. And looks like Dice was the mafia kill, so unless you're telling me that scum has two NK's a night, then you sir, are lying.

Archived