DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well youve already stumbled on how to get past the PR. Just read it without the bloodys

as for his usefulness we can help guide his shots now

Now you suggest song too?

He could shoot someone we dont think is mafia. He has to justify all his kills now

as for vigs being not useful. Turin shot peace in the base game. Bought us a day

i consider it buying time when this chat has become quite distracting

Who guides him, there are mafia in this game remember? So we would never agree, and for us to decide who he kills...really. How do you suggest we do this, with votes, which has the same chance as getting mafia in a lynch! 

I agree about the song point, he couldn't have done both. Song was definitely mafia kill, because you would have had to have two people working together to not get a coroner result...The coroner result would not be a town role! Simples! As there were two kills and it only worked on the one kill, means that one is the kill. So that comment of Lens was scummy!

I agree with the bolded. I think we either have to trust Peace to make good choices as far as who to kill on his own or have him not use his kills. If we don't trust him, lynching him would be a waste of a lynch when we could just make him agree not to shoot anyone, not to mention that if he actually is a vig rather than an sk or some other third party, we'd lose a townie as well. 

@Ed Cloud is near the top of my list so yes I'm going to call him out for skimming then posting like he knew what he was talking about.

Morning

firstly the traps. I tried to google for a list but I couldnt find anything that lists them all and I dont want to post a list on thread. The scene is on youtube (its the opening scene to the movie basically) so watch it. I wont post a video here just incase

DM *clings* Don't ever leave me again >.<

Ok so I was abooout to post my thoughts yesterday when it went off, but well then it went off. Not sure about Darthe. I really didn't like his self vote. It was very clear in the first post no self votes allowed. This reads to me like you are leaning maifa on Darthe at this point and his self vote was a tactic Didn't get so much of a scum read on him during my read through originally. Wait no leaning town I'll admit Dap's case was pretty decent, but if you pick every post apart sentence by sentence you always find something wrong. So still town on Darthe at this point but throwing a little bit of suspicion my way Honestly I'm not sure which way he's gonna flip.

But suddenly! you leave it open so that you dont take a stand either way

Cyan's post twists and turns. It sets up well for Darthe to flip town but it also makes sure to leave enough doubt to try make it look like she doesnt know how he will flip

Its a scummy scummy post imo

Yah I wrote it backwards. I got a town read on him till he selfvoted which struck me as really off and made me reconsider. And as far as what I said about your case, well you were wrong about Darthe. And I think your wrong about Tay too. I don't think that makes you scum, but it just proves my point that if you can find suspicious things in everyones posts. I'm not sure where I was going with that, next time I'll just wait till morning to post.

Well youve already stumbled on how to get past the PR. Just read it without the bloodys

as for his usefulness we can help guide his shots now

Now you suggest song too?

He could shoot someone we dont think is mafia. He has to justify all his kills now

as for vigs being not useful. Turin shot peace in the base game. Bought us a day

i consider it buying time when this chat has become quite distracting

Who guides him, there are mafia in this game remember? So we would never agree, and for us to decide who he kills...really. How do you suggest we do this, with votes, which has the same chance as getting mafia in a lynch! 

I agree about the song point, he couldn't have done both. Song was definitely mafia kill, because you would have had to have two people working together to not get a coroner result...The coroner result would not be a town role! Simples! As there were two kills and it only worked on the one kill, means that one is the kill. So that comment of Lens was scummy!

I agree with the bolded. I think we either have to trust Peace to make good choices as far as who to kill on his own or have him not use his kills. If we don't trust him, lynching him would be a waste of a lynch when we could just make him agree not to shoot anyone, not to mention that if he actually is a vig rather than an sk or some other third party, we'd lose a townie as well. 

@Ed Cloud is near the top of my list so yes I'm going to call him out for skimming then posting like he knew what he was talking about.

So which is it? I think giving him free reigs to deal out justice as he wants would be really rash. I mean think about it, we need 11 people to agree on a person to lynch, but Peace only needs himself to decide who to kill..

@Panda I don't know. I think for now it would be best for him to wait. He probably only has Xshot anyways. But voting on who to lynch wont work and killing him is pointless so yah having him not kill right now is probably our best option at the moment.

@Ed A few pages back you said it was interesting that I called Cloud out for being scummy.

Nothing about me thinkingcloud is town by that post fight you had wth him

im not wrong. My gut is screaming at me to lynch her

What?

Just to comment on this before I leave for school

I don't remember who exactly said this (I think pandy)

Something about giving peace free reign being rash...

Well that's one of the problems of having a vig in the game, sometimes they hit the right one but mostly they don't, and tbh day vigs are the oddities not night ones...

I'd rather he was dead, yes. 

I'd be more comfortable if he'd actually answer people's questions. 

Well I agree with the second part. But wouldn't you rather use our lynch trying to kill scum than someone who is probably our vig?

I'd rather he was dead, yes. 

I'd be more comfortable if he'd actually answer people's questions. 

Well I agree with the second part. But wouldn't you rather use our lynch trying to kill scum than someone who is probably our vig?

Thing is we dont believe he is a vig.

Thing is we don't know what he is. But it's unlikely that he's mafia, which should be our priority. If he kills again without us agreeing to it then by all means lynch him, but for now he's not doing any harm other than being annoying and confusing and it would be a waste to lynch him.

Thing is we don't know what he is. But it's unlikely that he's mafia, which should be our priority. If he kills again without us agreeing to it then by all means lynch him, but for now he's not doing any harm other than being annoying and confusing and it would be a waste to lynch him.

*And threatening to shoot 3 people because they disagree with him*

You can't bloody lynch me at night.  No bloody sense in pushing for it Lenlo.

I can set it up for day, but ill be quiet for now. I think your coffin is well and built. Whether its used tomorrow or the next day is all thats left to be decided.

More bloody info.

The bloody ARC has been bloody stolen.  It is no longer in my bloody hands.

Was not supposed to be the bloody hammer vote.  Was supposed to be bloody applied at about the bloody 6th vote.  Wanted bloody reactions. 

Archived