DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DM *clings* Don't ever leave me again >.<

Ok so I was abooout to post my thoughts yesterday when it went off, but well then it went off. Not sure about Darthe. I really didn't like his self vote. It was very clear in the first post no self votes allowed. Didn't get so much of a scum read on him during my read through originally. I'll admit Dap's case was pretty decent, but if you pick every post apart sentence by sentence you always find something wrong. Honestly I'm not sure which way he's gonna flip.

I haven't caught up yet, I had other things on my mind, but this train on Darthe is complete bs. HUGE FoS on Chuckles for the hammer on Darthe while there is still 9 hours left where people could still give their own opinion about Day 2 and possibly suggest other lynch options. 

Dude if I didnt know for a fact that you couldn't get on dm I would FOS you for being pretty much useless but I know your busy with school and dm being mean and all

Your sentence is useless <.<

And Cloud, not defending Lolly here as I agree that he should have waited, but as far as another lynch candidate, there's not enough time and we would run the risk of a random. At this point it was pretty obvious Darthe was gonna be lynched it was just a question of who was going to do it.

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Darthe - 11 (Eddie, Ishy, WBK, Mish, Leyrann, Basel, Maw, Player, Roo, Chuckles, Ark)

RTE - 1 (Dice)

Lenlo - 1 (Peace)

Not Voting - 9 (Talya, RTE, Cyan, Hallia, Cloud, Darthe, Arez, Rand, Lenlo)

With 21 Alive it takes 11 to Lynch.

That's a Lynch. Darthe, you are Dead. Scene coming shortly-ish

I already told you guys that I wasn't able to get caught up with the current game, but as I browsed through the pages I noticed people only talking about Darthe, that on itself is scummy as hell.  Hammering 7 hours before deadline? I'm free this evening and I could have hammered him myself a minute before the deadline if it was needed. Everyone is always active just before the deadline and there would have been A LOT more info if you didn't hammer him so fast as you just did. It gives everyone, including myself, more time to give our thoughts and possibly suggest other cases, even if they wouldn't result in a lynch.

The Ark of the Covenant, aka, the vessel that the Jewish folks placed the stone tablets that were inscribed with the Ten Commandments which were carried from atop Mt. Sinai by Moses. And the object Indy is searching for throughout the first installment of the Indiana Jones trilogy.

It just might be mentioned in the title of this thread?

The intruders opened fire and Marion ran from the hail of bullets that flew through the air and hid behind the bar, swigging a quick drink for courage. Indiana was in a tricky situation, but he had been in worse. One of the intruders pushed him up against the bar and grabbed him by the throat, strangling him. He calmly looked up at Marion. ‘Whiskey’ he said. She looked around, confused for a moment, before passing him the whiskey bottle. He took it and smashed it over it over his assailant's head, knocking him out cold.

He struggled with another and then attempted to use him a human shield as a machine gun was pointed in his direction by a third man. Their leader spoke to the man with the machine gun.

‘Shoot them. Shoot them both.’

Indiana and his hostage looked at each other for a brief moment, before the hostage turned his own weapon on the machine gunner – killing him instantly. He looked back at Indiana again, a look of victory and shared camaraderie. Indiana was having none of it and floored him with a strong right hook. Now to dispatch of the leader, but he was nowhere to be seen.

The leader had spied something glittering in the flames. The Headpiece. Giving thanks for his good fortune, he reached for it and then wrapped his hands tightly around and pulled it towards him. It took a moment for him to recognise the pain and the searing heat of the Headpiece as it burned into his flesh. He dropped it, screaming in agony and ran out into the snow, thrusting his hand into the icy coldness in a desperate attempt to numb and cool the blackened and damaged flesh.

The fire was raging now and they looked for a way through the flames, rushing out of the building just as it collapsed. Marion turned to Indiana, ‘Well, Jones, at least you haven't forgotten how to show a lady a good time.’ He looked at her, an incredulous smile on his face. ‘Boy, you're something!’ he said.

‘Yeah?’ said Marion, ‘I'll tell you what, until I get my money, you're gonna get more than you bargained for. I'm your goddamn partner!’ and she held up the Headpiece, the reflection of flames from what was once her Bar flickering on its surface.

The scene shifted suddenly again, a large bull of a man surrounded by figures. He appeared to be in a court, or perhaps a tribunal of some kind. The figures spoke. ‘We know you have been working against us’ they said, ‘we have all the evidence we need – there is only one sentence that can be pronounced for this kind of treachery’. The giant hung his head and barely spoke as he was lead outside to where a gallows waited. Silently he ascended the stairs, a dark hood was placed over his head before the rope was fastened around his neck. A moment later the trap door opened and he fell down, the weight of his muscular form snapping his neck and killing him instantly.

Darthe – The German Mechanic – Town - 1x BVP then Vanilla has been Lynched

Those watching sat in stunned silence for a moment.

‘Wasn’t he supposed to get killed by an aeroplane propeller near the end?’ she said. ‘That’s how I remember it.’ He said. They looked at each other for a moment before turning back to the screen. The scene was already changing again …

It is now Night 2. You have until 9pm Saturday 9th March to submit your Night Actions

Countdown to Night 2 Deadline

I haven't caught up yet, I had other things on my mind, but this train on Darthe is complete bs. HUGE FoS on Chuckles for the hammer on Darthe while there is still 9 hours left where people could still give their own opinion about Day 2 and possibly suggest other lynch options. 

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow so scummy, 9 hours before the deadline. When the lynch is half an hour before the deadline, it's a rush and it's wrong. When it's 9 hours before the deadline, it's far too early. When should there be a lynch THEN? Please explain me, because I understand this just as much as I understand "I rememebered something wrong" being a strong scum tell. Or the third vote on someone on Day 1.

Archived