DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Hello, Marion'

The familiar silhouette appeared on the wall, cast by the light from the open door. Earlier in the night, Marion had had a full bar, loud and rowdy as usual. Her regulars were still surprised that she could literally drink them under the table.

'Indiana Jones. I always knew some day you'd come walking back through my door. I never doubted that. Something made it inevitable. So, what are you doing here in Nepal?' She moved closer, looking at him, a mocking smile on her face. Indiana got straight to the point, ' I need one of the pieces your father collected....' but he was never able to finish as Marion suddenly lashed out with a hard right cross to his jaw. He blinked and held his chin, looking at her in surprise and confusion.

'I've learned to hate you in the last ten years!' she shouted. 'I never meant to hurt you.' he replied, still rubbing his jaw. 'I was a child. I was in love. It was wrong and you knew it!' She spat the words at him, her tone accusing. 'You knew what you were doing.' he said.

Her voice grew colder. 'Now I do. This is my place. Get out!' He tried reasoning with her, 'I can only say I'm sorry so many times.' 'Well, say it again anyway!' she snapped.

'Sorry.' he said.

She turned away and leaned up against the bar, pouring a shot, drinking it and then pouring another. 'The piece I'm looking for Marion - it was an amulet - about yay size, with a crystal in the middle. Do you know it?'' I know it','she said. 'I need it Marion' he replied.

'Come back tomorrow' she said, dismissing him completely. He paused for a moment and then went back out into the cold.

The scene cut to a group standing over a dead body on the ground. 'How has this happened?' said one of them. 'We don't know' said the other. They looked down again, and then walked away.

Song has been Killed

The scene cut again, this time to the desert excavation in Tanis. It was dark, but there was excitement as they found a small cache of valuables stored in jars. One of the jars broke and its contents spilled out onto the floor. The excavators were paid a pittance and the object that had landed near his feet would support his family for several months. He looked around, before quickly bending and scooping it up, hiding it inside his robes. No-one has saw. He was confident of that. When they were finally dismissed and allowed to go home, he followed his usual path through the city. The moon was full, and pools of light only served to make the shadows deeper. And then, one of the shadows moved.

*swish*

Standing in front of him was someone he hoped to not draw the attention of. 'No, you can have it back! I was just going to show my family, they are so interested in my work. I was going to bring it back tomorrow!'

*swish*

'No I swear! No! Please!'

The blade danced through the air, its owner stepping closer and closer, forms alternately illuminating and hiding the edge as the light hit it. Pleading for his life,the man tried to back away. The figure spun suddenly, his blade following around in an arc that was so full of grace it would have been beautiful to see - unfortunately the only one who saw could not appreciate the deadly skill required to master such a weapon - all he saw was death, unstoppable and merciless. It continued it's path, severing the man's head completely, his body collapsing in a pile of robes. The figure reached down and inside the robes, retrieving what had been taken, and then left the body as a warning to others.

Kae - Desert Excavator - Vanilla Town has been Killed

In the Movie Theatre, they both watched as the scenes unfolded. This time it was his turn to look at her, a puzzled expression on his face. 'Do you think these are deleted scenes? Maybe they should have always been there?' 'I have no idea' she replied, 'It seems so familiar, but I have the strangest feeling that this is just the beginning, I honestly have no idea what is happening.' 'I'm sure it will all work out ok,' he said reassuringly, 'Here, have some more popcorn' and he popped a piece in her mouth, laughing and offering her a drink as she spat it straight back out, cursing about salted popcorn just being wrong!

It is now Day 2. The Day 2 Deadline is currently 9pm GMT Saturday 9th March.

With 21 Alive it takes 11 to Lynch.

Countdown to End of Day 2 Deadline

Archived