DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WKBs NA was far too convenient for my liking

i dont like that in mafia.

Its not parrottinng when ive been saying similar things al over dm for years

You just beat me to it this time

You've known about his NA for YEARS, already?!?!?!!

What are ya? Super Mega Time Travelling Mafia? 

Its something i remember fromm going through the three arches terangreal

im not actually good at mafia. I just remember how eceryone flips from then

lol but seriously

Tge convenient thing was what i was talking about. It happens to apply to wkb this game. I said almost the exact same thhing to darthe yesterday in anothergame lol

Just accept that i agree with you on sometthing

There is nothing against me. You have determined I am mafia and forced posts and scenarios to fit that. 

Ishy is laughing on the QT right now, I'm sure. He set it up quite well. 

I think  you're the one who mentioned it. Can't remember who said something about it. At this point, yes, I don't think Peace deserves to live because he makes up a bunch of bs so that everyone will listen to him. Sadly, he's been wrong mostly all game. 

Hmm, well it appears Ed has completely switched my view from thinking he was mafia to town.  Nicely done Ed.  I believe Peace, if he is town and made up this information, then I swear to god, I will policy lynch him.  However, I am mostly sure that this is true since Peace states it directly, and Mish has confirmed a similar sort of information coming to her.  So we can confirm who has the ark in the morning.  Oh and guys, I have good news based on the scene.  From the scene, it says that Indiana Jones has the ark, which means that theoretically Ed is Indiana Jones who by canon should have the biggest mafia PR.  Therefore, tomorrow is going to be good.  Most likely this means that WBK is mafia as well.  Him after Ed.  I guess that because Ed was Indiana Jones, mafia was willing to let WBK try to get Ed saved since he was so important.  Appears I was wrong on two fronts.  Curious to how Darthe lost his BPV though.  Did the mafia have an instakill?

It was Rand. 

I told you so. :tongue: 

I have told you my Role and who I targeted. I explained why I wasn't getting after Peace too much about shooting N1. I received a PR yesterday (which sucked because I got silenced *grumbles at Ithi*)

On the other hand, the most you have is a dead mafia attaching himself to a town player to sow wifom and get them lynched (another reason I want to keep thinking you're scum). All of my actions were independent and in response to what myself and generally most of the game saw as scummy. 

The only "real evidence" you have is Peace's lie. 

The darthe thing cannot be confirmed

the PR could be nothing to do with a role

We have a dead symp that was trying to show the mafia who they were

we have two town players one saying the ark is witj mafia and the other you have the ark. At this points thats as good as a viewing

we also have you voting for someone who flipped town instead of someone wjo flipped mafua

If it wasnt you youd of been all over the othr peson for those same things

It will be at the end of the game and you will kick yourself in the rear. Well, once I flip. 

I didn't say the PR had to do with a Role. Besides the PR giver, I guess. 

The symp had nothing to do with me. 

Technically, we have a LYING player saying I have the Ark. It is fact (real info from the Mods) that it is in the hands of the Mafia. 

When? Pretty much everyone has voted a townie over mafia. That is what happens when you don't know who is who. 

And no, I'd be suspicious, yes, but I wouldn't get blinders on and not think outside the box. 

@Ed Hmph you comment on Mish's dm issues but say I'm 'very lurkish'? *scowl*

As for Peace, it's a complete waste to kill town. Even if they're playing badly, killing them is just doing the mafia's work for them and cutting down our numbers.

Archived