DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need a new siggy

Talya

I don't have my photoshop anymore, so can't make them :-(

I will give 10 points (maybe more) to anyone who will make one, I could do with info on them as follows:

Black Tower - Attack Leader of the Light

White Tower - Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah

Band of the Red Hand - infantry Regiment - Senior-Lieutenant

I love the third one down for the Black Tower, It's lovely that. 

The Red Ajah one, I would like more red and darker somehow...

The one with Suko? Do you want to have it?

Ithi - I love that pic and have tried to use it many times but never get it good.

Ithi, that is fantastic...perfect in fact! 

now how to split the points...

Tina, you couldn't use that one to put my details on...pretty please *smiles sweetly*

Those three are just what I'm looking for, I wilkl download GIMP one of these days and try and do some of my own, but don't have the time right now :-(

Thank you

I love the third one down for the Black Tower, It's lovely that.

The Red Ajah one, I would like more red and darker somehow...

The one with Suko? Do you want to have it?

Ithi - I love that pic and have tried to use it many times but never get it good.

Well, I had the old GIMP out to finish off some banners so thought I would give it a whirl. It's been a while since I made a named Siggy :) So I recoloured the ribbons in the background to be morer red and then stuck it on the black background so I could blend the loose edges in ... And then used the same ribbon image to make the name.

I'm glad you like it Talya :smile: I was quite happy with how it all worked out.

Just seen your bit about the GIMP tutorial, that sounds familiar Ithi, I'll have to check it out. 

But they are all lovely...

Now I have twenty points left to give I think (10 for Attack Leader and 10 for Paladin - is that right?)

If so I will give Dors and Ithi 10pts this month and Tina on Friday...out of Febs points... 

Archived