DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Camp - Mission tread (only for players)

Liitha

[quote name="Liitha" post="2679487" timestamp="

the next clue can be found in the biography (COULD BE BIO ON PROFILE OR RP BIO)

of the chosen (SO SHAYOL GHUL SG/RP GROUP?)

posing under the former handle (SO THE OLD NAME OF SOMEONE WHO HAS CHANGED THEIRS)

of one of the curent staff of the wt&w. (WT&W IS A SOCIAL GROUP- IN THE RP SIDE THE WHITE TOWER AND WARDERS ARE SEPERATE)

The letter is O. (ASSUMEDLY THIS WILL MAKE SENSE WHEN WE FIND THE CLUE)

Lets not think about who has changed their handles for now. Instead we need to work out who RPs each of the Chosen over on the RP side, cross check that against WT/W staff members and go from there.

Gotta get back to work now but suggest someone posts a lost of the chosen, then we can start adding in the names of the DM member who plays that character.

and here i was afraid of making this too easy for a 6 day mission...safe to say i failed...but if you guys want to continue with it for the sake of the challenge seeing as there too few players to run a full game anyway...then go for it, but keep this tread updated as i really just asked people to keep clues up a couple weeks when i had help to get em up...so i need to keep an eye out on if they are up or not, and if not give them to you

either way its been learningfull in lieu of how to form missions i guess, and that we need to advertise the games for a longer time ahead to get enough players

• 4 weeks later...

So I am guessing that this is kind of over, eh? Holidays kinda swallowed me whole. Never even got a chance to check out the RP. I would really like to try this again though. Just maybe, Start out a bit smaller. Say, just within the White Tower, or, If that is TOO small say just within the SGs. Just until we get the hang of it. This sounds liek a lot fo fun and would hate to miss out.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived