DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Reccomendations

EmperorAllspice

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't watch a lot of movies. Have you watched animes at all? I find they generally have better storylines and characters than american shows. My only gripe is that they seem to enjoy having main characters who are complete wusses. Not all of them do that though, and most of the ones that do at least do it to set them up for major character development. Eureka Seven is the only one where I stopped watching because the mc just got too wearing after a while.

Anyway, I think you might enjoy Death Note. The protagonist is the villian to some extent, and it brings up interesting questions about morality and right and wrong.

Yeah, I agree on that animes generally have a much better storyline than films. I don't even have the patience anymore to sit through a boring movie, anime is great because you get 20 mins packed with action and adventure. 

Mawthtex just HAD to pique my interest in Darker Than Black, didn't he? Now I feel like tearing myself apart. I really REALLY wanna see it. But I hate Gray and Grey morality, and I want competent antagonists, but he tels me that the main characters are awesome.

I just... GAAAAAAAAHH!H! I want something to watch, burn me

Try watching A Clockwork Orange, it might pique your interest. 

Otherwise I'd recommend reading the Count of Monte Cristo. The main character starts as the innocent Edmond Dantes, but turns into something much darker, making him little different from the villains themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived