DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Daa de daaa daaa, da da daaa! The S Team. Sorcha and Lolguy report!

Ithillian Turambar

In 2012 a crack Shadow unit was sent to the Great Lord's Prison by a Lightie court for a crime they definitely did commit. These Shadows promptly escaped from a maximum security shielded facility to the Black Tower underground. Today, still wanted by the Light, they survive as soldiers of shadowy fortune.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the S-Team.

the_a-team_van.jpg

Ithillian wandered in looking slightly stunned

Oh woe is me, there are so many people who need extra shadowfying. Who could possibly help me?

Sees van approaching and a pair of extra shadowy types getting out

Oi you! Could you help? The first thing I need doing is a totally unprovoked attack on a member of the Light, using the One Power. Make sure it is inventive, creative and in good humour. Please also find a gif or picture to appropriately demonstrate your attack. Style and kudos points can be earned by working together.

Post a link here when you have been successful. You cannot use official pinned Threads, Mafia or other Big Games, discussions - or anywhere that just feels 'wrong' and must remain within the Black Tower.

One last thing ... I'm pretty sure they are expecting you, so be careful.

Have fun :darkone::moiraine:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were both very well thought out and definitely made me laugh. The M'hael is impressed too, and that is always a good thing.

I love it when a plan comes together :biggrin:

For your next job, you need to access your innermost Shadowiness. Some people think the shadow is twisted and evil, they'd be right.

Now you need to stalk your chosen prey, Light or Shadow, and then use a more devious attack against them - shall I mention Torture perhaps?

Of course different people would find different things to be tortuous and again, I would like to see what you have done and see the humour in it. Pictures or it didn't happen and a link back here again please.

Easy peasy, squeeze the lemon

:smile:

They were both very well thought out and definitely made me laugh. The M'hael is impressed too, and that is always a good thing.

I love it when a plan comes together :biggrin:

For your next job, you need to access your innermost Shadowiness. Some people think the shadow is twisted and evil, they'd be right.

Now you need to stalk your chosen prey, Light or Shadow, and then use a more devious attack against them - shall I mention Torture perhaps?

Of course different people would find different things to be tortuous and again, I would like to see what you have done and see the humour in it. Pictures or it didn't happen and a link back here again please.

Easy peasy, squeeze the lemon

:smile:

now by stalking do you mean we post after them or follow them around the BT ??

Well I can't do this in real life or I'd be in the hospital for weeks. Time absolutely loathes fruit unless it is lemon or limes. Threatening her with this usually gets her to do what we want, and everybody laughs at how mad she gets. I hope this is cruel enough, but not too cruel

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/76430-favorite-songs/page__st__60

Excellent work again you two, although it seems you have gotten me into a little bit of trouble with Ley. Well, it couldn't be helped I guess.

Both of you have successfully completed part two of your Shadow Training but the last is the hardest yet, and will take time and thought and mucho sneakiness.

When the Last Battle comes only one can be named Nae'bliss and it will be every Shadow for him or herself. The only thing in your way will be the Shadows in front of you.

To prove your ultimate Shadowiness, you must now commit the ultimate act of betrayal upon one of those Shadows you should normally respect and obey! I will be watching with interest ... And there's no need to rush :smile:

Good luck, hopefully you will survive. If not, less work for me :biggrin:

Archived