DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ask Lews Therin...

Lurk No More

Another installment of the "Ask..." thread. You know the drill. Provide an answer to the previous question as LLT, and then pose a question. Like so....

Lews Therin, who is this 'sunhair' girl you are always going on about?

- - - - - - -

She was the love of my life, and I killed her!!! Have you read the prologue?

Well Elayne is easy on the eyes, but she talks too much. Aviendha has the warrior spirit and I like her angry loving, but Min is my favorite because she sits on our lap and is not afraid of showing affection in front of people. But oh, Llyena, forgive me, Min does it for me.

LLT, if you could talk to Rand the whole time, why did you not tell him that loving 3 women is not only natural, but necessary?

Only once. I and the 100 Companions went to Shayol Ghul on a sho-wing. It was a pleasant experience: we ate tropical fruits, drank wine and enjoyed the flight. But once we reached Shayol Ghul, The Dark One hit us down and the sho-wing was destroyed.

LTT, why does Lurk call you LLT?

Only once. I and the 100 Companions went to Shayol Ghul on a sho-wing. It was a pleasant experience: we ate tropical fruits, drank wine and enjoyed the flight. But once we reached Shayol Ghul, The Dark One hit us down and the sho-wing was destroyed.

LTT, why does Lurk call you LLT?

LMAO. We ate tropical fruits... 5 points

Sorry to interrupt - carry on.

Was it really that fun? Well, I don't complain, points are always good. We all have different sense of humor.

Then the answer:

I wouldn't kill someone if YOU asked me to. You're asha'man! You all are! I must kill you all! *tries to seize saidin from Rand and fails* Oh, why we didn't kill them when we could? They're too much now, and too powerful.

LTT, why do you hate Taim so much?

I do hate Taim. I could sense his evil from the moment I saw him. Unlike the new Jesus Rand, the old "hard" Rand would deny my knowledge and assume that I was mad. But who is mad now? MWAHAHAHAHA. <moment of clarity> Oh Llyena, my love....

LTT - Have you ever heard of the game snakes and foxes?

Archived