DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Can we have too many threads related to this?

bhskeeper11

Jar Jar Binks is something that should never have been unleashed upon the world, and a large reason for why I hate the prequels. The rest is mostly Anikin.

I like the starbucks cup though.

I didn't mind Anakin in the Episode I, when he was a little boy. He wasn't the greatest actor, but he was playing a kid... so it was kinda okay. Of the prequels, I thought that was the best one. I HATE Hayden Christensen... he totally butchered Anakin in the latter two prequels. Him and Emo black spiderman should go have a chat.

Yeah, thats very true that Phantom Menace is the best of the prequels, but thats not saying much. And it still has jar-jar binks. At least it didn't have crappy ani/padma love scenes like the later ones though, and Qoi-Gon Jin was legit.

Jar Jar Binks is something that should never have been unleashed upon the world, and a large reason for why I hate the prequels. The rest is mostly Anikin.

I like the starbucks cup though.

I didn't mind Anakin in the Episode I, when he was a little boy. He wasn't the greatest actor, but he was playing a kid... so it was kinda okay. Of the prequels, I thought that was the best one. I HATE Hayden Christensen... he totally butchered Anakin in the latter two prequels. Him and Emo black spiderman should go have a chat.

this, so much.

That and the Ewoks were the greatest bad-a$$es of the motha' natured galaxy. >.>

haha

Archived