DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anybody around?

claireducky

I am back in the RP swing of things, and want to bring back my relatively noob BT character, Kerris. I will resubmit the bio tonight, but just wanted to pop in here and see if there are any other BT'ers around who can help Kerris finish his training. Also wondering if anybody has heard from Tai'Daishan recently; he was to be Warder to my Gray as part of the BT/WT bonding RP a couple years ago, and I'd like to still do that.

Claire

Edit: I also will need my board access back for this group, and if somebody can help me track down my OP score, I'd appreciate it. It's not on the BT wordpress site.

Edited by claireducky

*enters with a flourish ... and fire*

I is back.

Rawr.

Anyway, I almost had to deal with a real fire here a few days back. Apparently my computer learned to channel at some point, and neglected to tell me. It played too much with the power, and regretably burned itself out. Or in less interesting terms, my power supply kind of exploded in a rather impressive display of sparks.

I just posted the bio to the bio board, and submitted you for board permissions. Tai'Dashan, unfortunately, has been absent for ... it must be at least 2 years now. Haven't heard anything from him, which is really a shame. Come to think of it, I think Elgee and myself are the only people left from the whole bonding thing ... guess we can kind of write that whole thing off, huh?

• 3 months later...

**Bursts through the door dramatically**

Ok, im here! Hope I'm not too late!

**looks around sheepishly**

It has been WAY TOO LONG, sorry about that... I wont shame myself further with horrible excuses.. But now that AMoL is done, im back.. Anyone still want me? :(

Egads!  TaiDashan!

*Ties Tai up*

I got an email saying I had a PM from you, but it was dated from the same day a year ago.  I figured it was a glitch in the forums.  It didn't actually appear in my inbox.  Anywho ...

You are not to leave.  EVAH again ... or there shall be consequences.  Such as being slowly beaten to death with a marshmellow.  While it's on fire ...

You'll need to resubmit your bio before you can start RPing again.  Them's the rules.  It doesn't need a CC though, and I don't believe the storyline has really moved since you were here last.  So just kick it to the bio email (btbios @ gmail . com) and I'll take care of it.