DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Everyone get excited for me!!!!!!

The Bard Babe

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved being a pianist....wanna get back into it some but all we have is a keyboard and a keyboard is just not the same as a piano, ya know?

What about flautists? I know it's not strings but it's an instrument that may play in an orchestra....do the female flautists get a good rep? What about the piccoloists?

ha I was never ditzy....all the other ones were....but I was the hard core flautist. They wanted me to go pro when I was in high school and I said...nah I wanna teach high school English lol

Woah. I have a hard time imagining a hard-core flautist. Except Polar Bear.

ha I was never ditzy....all the other ones were....but I was the hard core flautist. They wanted me to go pro when I was in high school and I said...nah I wanna teach high school English lol

Woah. I have a hard time imagining a hard-core flautist. Except Polar Bear.

Thus why I chose to become an English teacher, yes?

Yes, and so, what are singers? Hah? I dares ya.

Drama queens.

Flautists everywhere will evermore be looked at with curiousity after American Pie.

Ha ur right about that! Second place. First is a toss up between actors and dancers.

Q: Did you hear about the bass player who locked his keys in the car?

A: He had to break a window to get the drummer out!

*facepalm*

Viola players and drummers, seriously, they get the worst crap.

I love it though, within a specific orchestra, it's the instruments bagging on each other, within a symph orch, it's the sections, and then in an opera, it's instruments vs singers, followed by ballets, where it's musicians vs dancers. XD

And singers, ah well, have you ever read any jokes about sopranos? Half of them ain't exactly PG...

Anyone know the music of shostakovich?

Well i think ir was his 5th or something that i played as pat of an orchestral summer school

anyway at this place there was a flute player. She was 15. She was playingo 1st flute for it

she was completely blind so she had to memorise the whole thing. She also memorised all the ques and bar numbers. She could also hear when ithers started around her and figure out where she was an go from theree. It was amazing

Archived