DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MOVIE NIGHT--The 5th Element

Aiel Heart

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should see how long I resisted Facebook.

One of my friends visiting me from out of state actually hopped onto my computer, signed me up against my will, hacked into my e-mail to confirm, and started friending people on my behalf.

And I still didn't use it for over a year after that.

Sure!!! You'll need a google+ account, but it's not too hard to set up. Then just be around at the time and we'll tell you how to get to our chat from there!!!

Yay thanks! :biggrin: I don't have a google+ but I'll figure out how to get one :happy: :bounces:

You should see how long I resisted Facebook.

One of my friends visiting me from out of state actually hopped onto my computer, signed me up against my will, hacked into my e-mail to confirm, and started friending people on my behalf.

And I still didn't use it for over a year after that.

Lol xD My sister did the same thing to me :dry:

Sure!!! You'll need a google+ account, but it's not too hard to set up. Then just be around at the time and we'll tell you how to get to our chat from there!!!

Yay thanks! :biggrin: I don't have a google+ but I'll figure out how to get one :happy: :bounces:

I'm pretty much a G+ noob too but tried it out yesterday and this morning, so if you wanna do any test runs, have questions or hang out or whatever I'm online there for the next...oh, four hours :P :bored:

I'm pretty much a G+ noob too but tried it out yesterday and this morning, so if you wanna do any test runs, have questions or hang out or whatever I'm online there for the next...oh, four hours :P :bored:

Hrm yersh that wuld be fun :happy: Though I have no idear how to go about doing that :rolleyes: Also, question, for le movie do I need a device wit un webcam/mic?

You'd only need a screen and speakers/headphones to be able to watch the movie with us. A microphone if you want to voice talk, though not everyone does. There's a text chat on the screen too. Some of us will have videos and mics on before and after the movie to just chat with

we've established that she can 1) use her own puter and she's able to see and hear moi. So it should work for movie night? :P

Or steal her dad's puter and everything works aweshums. But be careful Cyan! XD

:

:rolleyes: I'm usually pretty careful...though I have been getting a bit careless of late. My parents make it too easy to be ebul. Sometimes I even leave them clues to see if they'll catch them :sad: Stealing teh 'puter is hard tho cuz he's rarely out of teh house :dry: So I'll probably have to stick with my own for le movie. But I can still text chat :happy:

*RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE*

Couldn't see you for most of the time! *mumbles*

Otherwise -- Movie night was very enjoyable ^^!

Archived