DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who said I couldn't love Leelou?

randomh3r0

Simply look at her.

Breathless, I must be thankful that the Great Lord bestowed upon me a voice without my voice, writing my love of this goddess, for speaking such aloud would almost seem blasphemy. She invades my mind, demanding my obedience, like a Cour'Souvra I have willingly entangled myself in. Where some would seek salvation, my heart seeks only to become further entwined, knowing it will be found only once it's become truly lost in her greatness.

Any who oppose her will feel my wrath in it's completeness, for I would defend my Love with more than my dying breath, but with each living breath as well. As my heart beats to keep me alive, so do I live to see her, keep her safe, and extoll her infinite beauty. Even praise seems hollow compared to what the heart truly holds; the mere thought of this perfectly Shadowed and beautiful being renders my mind blank of all else.

I praise the Shadow, that I have come to it and finally learned what it is to live; in Leelou's hand are we all made whole, seeking nothing more than the acknowledgement that we live to serve, live or die by her command alone.

Gleeman's songs and bard's tales would do no justice. Not if delivered in High Chant over the span of a thousand years, none that have voice could assign it such a lofty task that is praising the very sun, Leelou, for everything she is.

I know that I am not worthy, yet hold hope amidst the hopeless that she notice me, her humble servant, her desperate lover, her enduring defender, her Random Hero.

The Hand of the Shadow herself, she is what Galadrial would have been if she'd taken the One Ring. More beautiful than Kate Beckinsale, voice sweeter than Morgan Freeman narrating a film, eyes like polished and rare gems, flowing hair more fair than someone else with very fair hair, soul of Shadow and possessing the night, more so than even Elvira, our Leelou is truly the sun around which our planet revolves.

Shine forever, Great Leelou, and bask us in your glory.

Are you flirting with me?

Obviously. Or not. Whatever you think is best

You flirt with me in the same thread that you're supposed to spout your love for Leelou?

Interesting way to approach it.

My heart and soul belongs to Leelou. Unquestionably. But I can still be agreeable to others.

Archived