DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bored, bored, bored

Leelou

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I'm the PITA? You are the one who can never be anywhere on time, you drive really slow, you break promises and you are an OLD man.

This is your comeback? Awful. If you didn't hang on my every word, then maybe you wouldn't mind me being a little late. And I don't drive slow - I leave late. Big difference.

And I don't break promises - you'll need to prove this one.

All in all, I have no idea why I bother posting with you.

*snorts* I don't hang on your every word. You are the one that follows me around, finds the threads I post in or are made in dedication to me. You are pathetic. You begged me to play mafia on JN and sign me up for games you know I don't have time for.

*snorts* I don't hang on your every word. You are the one that follows me around, finds the threads I post in or are made in dedication to me. You are pathetic. You begged me to play mafia on JN and sign me up for games you know I don't have time for.

What an egotistical jerk. You love the attention, and then get upset when I'm busy. Such is life, little girl.

Yes, I did "ask" you to play mafia on JN - I was trying to recruit a few decent players. If I knew the baggage that was coming along, trust me - I would not have asked.

Honestly, this is kinda silly. I feel like I'm engaged in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Such big words coming from a small man.

Believe me, I don't need you or your crap anymore. I have plenty of friends and have taken enough from crap from guys like you in the past. You are so perverted, always saying *giggity*, pushing the limits with flirting and just things I can't say on here. You disgust me.

Blah blah. I actually just say perverted things - I don't actually flirt. Big difference. And this is coming from the "sits on your lap" girl? Haha! Pot, meet kettle.

And you're bashing me for quoting Family Guy? Really? That's the best you can come up with?

This is humorous to me. You need to get off that high horse and grow the ^%&^ up.

Archived