DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Trying out new avi...

Story Archer

Welcome Archer! If you like discussing theories, join the gwneral wheel of time siscussion. The general discussion board is goos for magia games and real life debates. Spcial groups are good forbfun and meeting new people and the RP boards are fun for roleplaying. You can ask me any questions, enjoy DM!

Welcome Archer! If you like discussing theories, join the gwneral wheel of time siscussion. The general discussion board is goos for magia games and real life debates. Spcial groups are good forbfun and meeting new people and the RP boards are fun for roleplaying. You can ask me any questions, enjoy DM!

Rand, control your spelling, you're making us look uneducated

*note proper use of your/you're

:P

In my defense i was on my phone typing really fast.

In my defense i was on my phone typing really fast.

gwneral; siscussion; goos; magia; spcial; forbfun

g1332901887379555059.jpg

*clears throat*

Hello there Story Archer! Welcome to DM... looks like you were asking about your avatar -- honestly, I can't recall having seen that exact one before, so if you're going for originality, you're probably all right :laugh:

As Rand attempted to point out in his welcome, there are quite a few places to hang out and things to do here at Dragonmount... Be sure to poke around and find the things that interest you. I wholly recommend checking out the Social Community section, as I took about a year to venture into that area of the forums, and really felt like I missed out. There are a lot of great people to get to know and lots of fun to be had there.

Feel free to ask any questions you have... I'm one of the moderators of this forum, and aside from the staff there are a lot of helpful members who'd be happy to help with whatever you need.

Enjoy!

*clears throat*

Hello there Story Archer! Welcome to DM... looks like you were asking about your avatar -- honestly, I can't recall having seen that exact one before, so if you're going for originality, you're probably all right :laugh:

As Rand attempted to point out in his welcome, there are quite a few places to hang out and things to do here at Dragonmount... Be sure to poke around and find the things that interest you. I wholly recommend checking out the Social Community section, as I took about a year to venture into that area of the forums, and really felt like I missed out. There are a lot of great people to get to know and lots of fun to be had there.

Feel free to ask any questions you have... I'm one of the moderators of this forum, and aside from the staff there are a lot of helpful members who'd be happy to help with whatever you need.

Enjoy!

LOL

Yeah, just been a huge fan of Moiraine since day one and wanted to homage her a little with AMoL coming out soon...

Thanks for the warm welcome - I'm already flexing my wings a bit and this thread is giving me a pretty good idea what to expect. :-P

Archived