DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Spacey's Corner VI

Holy monkeys! I down one drink and spill it all over myself, you guys down about 10 of em, and you're dry as a nun's *wistles*. It'll be interesting to see the outcome of this I think! I'll leave you guys to it.

*I Get up taking a few of my drinks with, walk up to Cads and hand her a flaming shot* :wink:

Thanks, so really it's just a game of patients for now. All my signing up is done now I believe.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cadsuane

Thanks dear! :wink:

*tosses back the shot*

And don't worry about your tolerance, you'll catch up soon enough! People around here rarely get drunk, no matter how much brew we imbibe!

*takes another couple shots*

huh! archers! they're only fun 'cause most of 'em are women! :D :D (literally! speaking of that.... how many guys are in the archers :? ?)

*downs a bottle of Toasted TQ*

the infintry on the other hand.......

Ahhh oh well this isn't the thread to start the divisional debate... what thread is this anyways? :D

Guest Cadsuane

Erm... well, we've got Oz and Cuma, and Blade. And, uh, I've gotta be forgetting someone!! :?

What other Archer men do we have?!

Guest Cadsuane

Ack, I forgot Cheeky! But he's new, so I forgive myself. Mostly we really are ladies! And I include Oz in that. :lol:

Thanks 12th. I feel well at home already!

*I look down at my sodden coat, and give it a sniff*

It's getting a bit chilly under this :roll: ...Oh dear me!

*gently takes it off and wraps it round the back of a chair*

Much better.

he heh! did you say chilly? lol! :D reminds me of Chilly Chili! :) don't go there... too late!

*brings in vat of chili for all to enjoy!*

haveing three constant personalities and several others that come and go really all it is cracked up to be!

Especially when they argue! OR all try to talk at once! And then theres times when they do things like this... oh well!

lol*I look at 12th questioningly*

Are you alright 12th? I thought you were talking to someone or something else for a second there...here, pass me one of those chillies and take one for yourself.

*Down the hatch*

PHWOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR yah. nice

Archived