DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The hunt leaves from Fal Dara.....

bigdoug1971

And all Cads sees in Min during that whole period was a love sick child.

I disagree, when Fain slashes Rand with the dagger at Toram's rebel camp Cads tells Min to get a grip "you're no milksop, girl" it shows that she thinks that Min has worthy attributes etc. even if she is young and inexperienced. If anything it was Siuan in TDR who thought that Min was just a love sick child.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently reading Book 2: TGH and was surprised (by my ignorance yet again) at how common knowledge it was in Fal Dara that the Horn of Valere was found and stolen. The Amyrlin and her whole embassy (BA, Greens, Reds, Yellows, Blues included) knew of it. So did Agelmar's soldiers and captains. Ingtar's party was given a public sending off.

And I am surprised that common knowledge did not find its way into the discourse later on.

And then I was reminded of how much I miss Uno and his perception of "Freedom of Speech,"

"You say what you bloody want to, but you watch how you flaming say it, or I'll bloody skin you myself, and burn the goat-kissing hide, you sheep-gutted milk-drinker."

What's your opinion? Why don't you tell me what you think happens when a Darkfriend blows the Horn and orders the Heroes to destroy Caemlyn or the White Tower?

You think they would?

How about this. What if the Dragon has been turned to the Shadow by whatever means. It's not an unreasonable question, the Dragon has fallen and served the Shadow many times before.

In a case like that do you think they would follow the Dragon, or the Horn Blower?

Archived