DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

lolguy26

Hello everyone, I'm new to DG and BT and i just have a few issues i dont understand the point system and how to you safely spam like the dark one is breathing down my back? i mean blood and bloody ashes its all so confusing :dry:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WELL *sits down beside teh lolguy*

Unless I get ninjad :dry: like last time a question got asked, I shall be happy to be teh one to help yoo :P

Basically, teh Black Tower is a place you can safely spam ANYWHERE where the title or first post don't specifically say "NO SPAM" :smile:

The more you spam, and participate in games&discussions&things like that, earns yoo points. Asha'man ranked members and staff positions (like moi as in Storm Leader) can give out a number of points per month - so if you post something cool or do something amazing or even just make someone LOL (twouldnt be too hard for you eh :biggrin:), they may just give you POINTSES!! :D

Have yoo read teh stickies yet? (threads pinned at the top of the pages) And can yoo see the secret BT boards already? There will be many threads that explain our point system and much more - but if yoo would like clarification on anything, I'm really happy explain more! :happy:

Hope this helps :smile:

WARNING: Spam is addictive and may take over your life :P

Edit: HAAHAAAAAARRR I WASN'T NINJAD!!!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and no one, I repeat NO ONE! Ninja's Matrim... :tongue:

Except moi :baalzamon:

LOL! No, but you take the liberty of deleting my post and then posting :darkone:

:huh:

No! Don't look at me like that! You know exactly what I mean!

Hmph. This iz when overzealous babeh Lighties spam :P

Oh, *cleans nails on shirt*

There was that... little OP battle thats still waiting for you, little sister! :baalzamon:

And there was that leeeeetle thing about patience I thought I'd taught you bout...

Now go play, big sister is awesome busy :P

Archived