DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Batman - The Dark Knight Rises

Tiinker

Brave and The Hobbit. Those are two I want to see. I'll prolly see this in a few weeks once it becomes possible to find two empty seats together. Movies are only fun with friends.

Same! I don't really like Batman, and other superhero movies like spider and superman etc. they're just plain and unimaginative... There's always a good guy and a bad guy, the story ends with the good guy defeating the bad guy... end of story... I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises but the plot is highly predictable...

Brave and The Hobbit. Those are two I want to see. I'll prolly see this in a few weeks once it becomes possible to find two empty seats together. Movies are only fun with friends.

Same! I don't really like Batman, and other superhero movies like spider and superman etc. they're just plain and unimaginative... There's always a good guy and a bad guy, the story ends with the good guy defeating the bad guy... end of story... I haven't seen The Dark Knight Rises but the plot is highly predictable...

I do love comic movies when they're done well, but i'm not just a die-hard fanboy. I will tell you this Hatrim, this movie (indeed the whole trilogy) is WORTH seeing. I will spoil nothing, but not every happy ending comes the same way, and as someone who watches a lot of movies, it takes a lot for me to have the reaction to a film or a series that this one's closure has given.

All i'll say is watch it before assuming it'll be predictable :)

In my opinion, an amazing film, and to me this trilogy now stands on equal if not greater footing than LoTR, Star Wars, or anything else out there I've seen. I'm still kind of in shock and awe over it all.

Archived