DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why did you join the Freelanders and why do you stay?

Kathleen

A few more questions to discuss.

1) why did you join the Freelanders originally?

2) are you a member of other rp groups? If yes, did you join them before or after you joined the Freelanders?

3) is your reason for staying here the same or different from your reason for joining?

A lot of the other groups are armies and focus on fighting. The freelanders give you a lot more options, less restrictions. You can be in a menagerie or be a barkeep, thief, bard, assassin, etc. So that was the reason I joined...to be in RPs that didnt revolve around fighting as much. Its a change of pace.

I am also in the CoL, BotRH and the warders groups so I do enjoy soldier RPs too.

And I would say I stay for the same reason I joined.

I looked at the different groups and finally I decided that I wanted to be a seanchan or an ogier so that is why I ended up here. I´m not a member of any of the other rp groups. Since I became SGL I haven´t gotten the time to write. :sad: <-- very sad panda. I hope I will be back soon. I want to get back because it´s a lot of fun and Kathleen is amazing. *hugs* When my damane has done her training I hope to be able to play with more people.