DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

''aww! d*mn!''-stories about yourself and others! fun! post!

elevator gooooing up!

have anyone got a funny story - or thing they did - to tell; about making themselves look so stupid or get so hurt, we will all laugh our booties off? we need to get out of our current post-disaster-mode.

i *points at self* most certanly haven't got one.

wait..

i laughed so hard in class once; a boy called André quit school.

and my dearest Danya won the ''strangest laughter''-award (or something similar) in high school.

:lol: anyway, what's up with that smiley's upper lip?

just..look at it.

it's disgusting.

kill it

*lurks off to drink away sorrows caused by disgusting smiley-upper lip*

post, POST!

and then we can have a little competition in the end on who's most accident prone, or just plain stupid. no prize, just... glory. and knowing you did a good thing for all the worlds starving children. not that you did, we'll just tell you that you did, and then you'll feel all warm and fuzzy inside. now, who can put a prise on that!?

mrs. canty

i can't remember what ranking i am

BUT I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT I'M AN ARCHER!!!!

PS!

i haven't found any threads with a similar topic, so if there is - grown up, male chicken!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeh, i saw the thread now, but you might as well post your little stories here, 'cause no sillyness is wanted.. we want real injury or/and making a fool of oneself-stories! i was thrown into a wall by a horse after she (the horse) took a jump over a pony and the little girl on it.

i was blue/black for a week. and then i got more green/yellow.

now, gimme yours!

don't be shy, Cadsuane! though being shy suits you. give us ze ztory! and if it's about something...bad..then you can edit it, or say it was someone else! no one'll notice.

*waves at Leane*

HI! *hands Leane brew*

long time no post, eh? jeh, i know. i'll try and get my act together :twisted:

mrs. canty!

archer (corporal, i think)

*not afraid to be a fool*

I had been very busy all day and under a little pressure as I had four midterm exams in the same day in wildly different subjects.

While in an Oral Communications class we were taking a few minutes before the test to study. I wanted to ask the girl that sits next to me a question without disturbing the rest of the class. Her back was turned to me so I whispered a "pssst....pssst...hey Stephanie" in hopes of getting her attention.

Now, I had not completely thought through my actions before carrying them out, I noticed my teacher beginning to chuckle. (I sit in the front row.)

You may ask what the punchline in this story is...and I will tell you. Stephanie is completely deaf. And yes, while being more than a little embarassed because I did know that she was deaf, I began laughing outloud. And yes, as soon as everyone in the class knew about it too, they began to laugh out loud also.

Stephanie, obviously now confused as she saw people laughing all around her, turned and looked at me. I had to tell her interpreter (who now understood what I did and was laughing too)what was going on and watch as she slowly began to understand and join the laughter.

I can only imagine what people wallking by our class were thinking of the band of wild hyenas in there, but it did seem to lighten up everybody's moods; hopefully making the tests a little easier.

A word of advice to everyone. Don't try to learn how to surf when you have about 2 liters of Tequillia in you from doing tequilla shots! I don't remember the details of the story, but I do remember that no one let me live it down for about.......well untill I moved away...so that was for about 8 years!

I do have a vague recollection of trying to ballance on the board (when I couldn't even ballance on dry land.) But sadly to say it has been to long ago and I had too much drink in me to remember much else.

But one story I do remember that my older sister did (not Praeda--she is my baby sister). She managed to get her self locked between 2 security gates. One was like a screne door which locked automatically behind her and the other was surrounding about a 4 foot square around the front stoop, which was bolted shut. Hehe, we had to get my aunt to use a cro bar to bend the latch back so she could get out.....and the funniest part was she was carrying my then 1 year old cousin when it happened0

Guest Cadsuane

No really, I can't tell my story... It's not out of embarrassment. It's just... it's too... it isn't PG-13!!! :oops:

yeah, Danya! if you tell them anything, i swear (!) i'll have my revenge!

Gimme, gimme goldfish stories! You know how much i like goldfish, don't you, Danya? And by the way, i didn't kill your fish that time, and i have no idea who did. And you better leave Jesus alone!

haha! Vorkia! tequila, eww! not good!

HAHAHAHAA!

*bows back to Spacey, 'cause she doesn't know the word for: ''Ã¥ neie'' in english*

And Cadsuane! come on! maby we can temporarily just scoop the page-rating up to a light R? huh? Corki-boy/man(whatever you prefer)?

YOU CAN E-MAIL IT, AND I CAN POST IT! then i'll be the one who takes the punishment! what can i say.. I'm a rebel.

without a cause, and there's nothing i can do but take the pain *sings*

Mrs. Canty

corp. archer *chuckles*

Danyas sister!

Guest Footman

Tequila is one of the better ones! The story I did pick does relate to tequila though.

I'm in the barracks and we are drinking heavily. I'm 2/3 of a fifth into my Jose bottle and we begin to play truth or dare. This was with a mixed gender crowd and all (don't worry, I'll only tell the PG-13 parts). So my turn comes around and I pick dare as the truths in my life were known by most there. They dare me to double-time around the barracks in my boxers while shouting cadences at the top of my lungs. Now these barracks of ours are about half a block on one side, and I have to go all the way around. No problem! I begin running and the last thing I remember is stubbing my toe and stumbling into some bushes. The next morning it turns out, that I had tripped, went through the bushes and hit the wall hard enough to knock me out. I wake up in the 45 degree Fahrenheit morning freezing my arse off as I was still in my boxers. Turns out my friends had thought I’d chickened out and gone to my room. The worst part was that the only thing that kept me warm was the local skunk that had curled up next to me to keep warm himself! It took all my skills to vacate the area without waking my cuddle buddy up. Did you know that even if you aren’t sprayed by a skunk, you will still smell like one? Also, tomato baths don’t work as well as people say they do…

*chuckles at Footy's story*

No tomato baths do not work...usually just good old fashion time. But, a lot of baking soda and a good soak will work better than most things.

*is begining to be intrigued with the goldfish story*

Guest Cadsuane

*grumbles* Ok, I'll do my best to tell the story appropriately... And please don't judge me by my friend's taste in internet searches! :lol:

I was hanging out in my bedroom senior year of high school with my guy friend, who had originally come by to copy a bunch of my mp3 files onto his laptop (but was being pervy and trying to look up a certain icky video on Google at the same time). Anyway, my father had recently changed the network password for our home network, so I couldn't get into the music folder from my bedroom computer.

Well, you know on Google when you get your search results, the words you searched for are in large, bright blue, emphasized font? Well that kind of burns into your brain. So when I went to get up to go find out the changed password, the last thing I see is a Google results screen full of "[sexual act]"

So lah di dah, I'm walking out to the living room, where my father is napping on the couch, and I shake him awake, and proceed to ask him "What's the new [sexual act]"... My father jumped awake at that, let me tell you!

Fortunately, he has a sense of humour, and started laughing as my face turned the color of ketchup (without Goldeneys spraying it at me...) and I stammered out "Password! I mean, what's the new password?!!"

But to this day I worry that he thinks I was in my room with this guy, doing [sexual act]! :oops:

Archived