DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

''aww! d*mn!''-stories about yourself and others! fun! post!

lol Angyl, you poor thing! 'Tis true though, hooray for comic relief but I hope you didn't hurt yourself!

Another embarrassing story containing such laughs also happened at uni (although a different uni, thankfully... but still, see a trend happening here?)...

It was my first week at my new uni in the busy city campus, and I was there with my (very sensible, conservative, easily mortified, loathe to be embarrassed, current) boyfriend and a group of his friends. We were heading into the library for something, and the library has revolving doors. Trying to be cute, I jumped in behind my boyfriend at the last minute, intending to shuffle through with him in the same section - and got stuck! My backpack was caught between the revolving partition of the door and the door frame, and everything just stopped! There was another person in the section in front of us who, startled, managed to wriggle out into the library, but I was laughing so hard at the situation (fuelled by my own embarrassment and the "Oh-my-God-Why-are-We-Stuck-You're-So-Embarrasing-Why-are-You-Laughing-Please-Just-Let-The-Ground-Swallow-Me-Up-Right-Now" look of shock on my bofriend's face) that I couldn't move, and it took me a couple of seconds for me to unwedge my bag and escape, all the time with the door whirr-whirr-whir-ing and shuddering as it tried to turn round, and the laughter of our mates and other students on the outside...

Again, quite embarrassing :oops:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Great stories I've been sitting her chuckling to myself reading them. Well I got one.

One night me and my current girlfriend were in a very passionate moment when all of a sudden I got one of those thoughts that you get when your sitting in church and you cant laugh but you laugh out loud anyway. Well needless to say that was the end of that moment thank goodness she forgave me.

It was during my time in "the service" and we are learning all the words for all the letters in the aplhabet.

One guy in our class is a bit... slow.... And is asked what the word for the letter "L" is. (its Lima)

But he has forgotten dispite he has been rehearsing this for the last 2 hours, and his respons is "lamlam". (which can be roughly translated from danish to english as "dumbdumb")

We where supervised during this exercise and the other sergeant not running the class has to run for the door because he is laughing.

(they are not allowed to laugh at you, destroys your selfesteem)

But the sergeant teaching the class is all calm and collected, and asks the guy: "Are you shitting me? You have just practiced this for 2 hours, and heard most of the other recruits recite the words, and you dont know?"

The guy he asked is now looking completely confused and says:"Lamlim?"

Now the whole room including the sergeant in charge of the class is laughing to the point of tears.

I dont think i have ever laughed so hard in my life.

Once I was at this party at a good friend of mine. His parents where out of town, and both our girlfriends are attend the party with us.

We(my girlfriend, his girlsfriend and me) where all going to sleep at his house, and as the guests leave, we start to settle for the night.

Now as always the women cant go to the bathroom alone, but as they step out, my friend and I get to talking.

So we decide to switch places during their little break, and then hide as best we can under the covers as they return, to give them a little scare.

So as they return and my girlfriend slips under the covers to my friend ( who is in my place) and says loud enough for us all to hear :" mmm, now thats a perfect *behind* ill always recognize".

And we both yelled "WHAT?"

of course she never got to hear the end of it ... pun intended

Archived