DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Long time fan

Assassoid

I read Eye of the world around 2000 and only got as far as ACOS and because of life taking over I stopped. I now am re-reading the series and am really enjoying it. I think it's been an advantage to have read the first few books several times and starting over years later because for me every time I re-read the series I glean something new from them. I catch details missed in the past. I am glad to be a part of this community.

Rodney

Welcome Rodney! Glad you've found us here at Dragonmount!

I agree, every time you re-read there are new details that pop out to you, it's one of the best things about the series. Do you have any favorite characters?

While you're looking around the forums, make sure not to miss the Social Community section. I was a member here about a year before I ventured into that area, and I feel like I really missed out on a lot of fun and some good friends. Each of the Social Groups has its own focus and a bit of a different feel, and you're welcome to join as many as you like. The General Discussion forum is also great for discussing other books, movies, games, politics, and any old thing that comes to mind, pretty much.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask us - there are a lot of helpful sorts who will check in here and would be happy to answer anything you want to know!

~ Tress

Welcome to DM! As Tress said, the general discussion has all of that and mafia games. Also, you can check out the general wheel of time board for theories and ideas about the WoT and there is a roleplaying section. Enjoy DM!

Welcome to Dragonmount, Rodney! :D

We're glad to have you here as well. And yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I'm actually not the sort that had too many rereads, but I did pick up on new things after my initial read. It's pretty awesome. It's sort of like when I watched Matrix for the first time...part of it was a bit of a head scratcher. I only REALLY got it all after the third time of watching it >.>

If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Enjoy =)

Nyn

Archived