DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dedicated

Arez Al'Loke

Wait till you get Ashaman, that's where the fun really starts! :baalzamon:

Just kidding, that's actually where the fun ends. Enjoy being Dedicated, that's where life is still all fluffy and completely full of evil and still showing it's wonders to you. Once you get to our (BT) age, everything starts seeming so.... blah

I remember when I was gloriously dark and evil and Turned Kudaran to the Shadow. A double circle of 13 and whispers in the dark. That was a great day.

I haven't been that publicly evil in ages. I don't want to scare or upset people so I have to moderate my levels of darkness :smile:

Well true. We are not Shayol Ghul, so most of the stuff we do here is not too dark. We also have to keep any shadow vs light banter relatively good natured, so they don't run off crying.

Anyone who knows me, knows my true nature. Why do you think they are afraid? Plus they have seen me play Mafia lol. But I am pure Midnight, you should never doubt that.

I think it is in a thread called Dice's Dance Studio.

I prefer making the lightie victim my thrall, rather than the 'ol 13X13 trick. After all, 13X13ing someone is so brutally efficient that it must be admired, but the finesse necessary in truly converting someone mind body and soul to the Shadow over a long period of time is particularly exhilarating :baalzamon:

You're welcome, btw, Leelers :tongue:

Archived