DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Bow Before Greatness, or be Thrown into the Pit of Doom! (N'B Thread)

Christine

Not me, you blithering buffoons.

I have recently realized that I have not given the Great Mistress any good presents recently. This is unacceptable. I require her patronage, so that I can continue being the Point Whore that I am.

So, line up all of you, and give me a Present, which I can give to her. It must have true Christine style and flare. Nothing half-done, either. I want good presents.

Should you not give anything, you will be tossed into the Pit of Doom.

Should you fail to give a good present, you will be tossed into the Pit of Doom.

Should you give me something excellent, then you may carry the presents to the Great Mistress for me.

Come now, Fuls, and worship our Dark Mistress through me!

Oh great mistress of the dark. I come before you bearing many gifts from far and wide with the one hope to please you (and to get points tastefully)

I hear you like beer and Jelly shots so take your pick or just have them all. All of these have been specially altered with Channeling to prevent hang overs

you're welcome

Watermelon+DSC_1937.jpg

jelly3.jpg

5930500538_05cc42db59_b.jpg

beer-collection.jpg

While on my travels I kidnapped a tribe of penguins and forced them to work for me and my polar bear minions.

We built you a castle. Just in case you want a winter retreat

amazing-snow-sculptures-2.jpg

I also happened upon a stasis box for your use. It was hidden in a temple high on the Himalayan mountains

9ow1psjrgei0cbxmrrb7wq2.jpg

No idea what this is but it looks pretty. Found it in a pawn shop in the heart of russia

eyegasms-81.jpg?w=920&h=690

This because I find it amusing

epic-win-photos-finger-photography-win.jpg

Also I give Basel 20 for the Nunchucks. SO much awesome right there

Archived