DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The fun twin is back

Kura

Well, it looks like our dearest Eqwina is away for a bit, I do have a rather poorly trained warder of my own in Adamin. Hopefully we get his twin Del back in action, but I've got some catch up work to do on that front anyways. I have no idea were the reqs are, and think I've only done 3 posts with him, most of which didn't get finished. As such, I need some help getting him up and running and training with his side sword (think a more functional rapier, edged but still an incredibly nimble weapon, a gentleman warrior's weapon.)

Any takers?

Basic sword forms even are appreciated, I figure once he gets the basics down, he will be able to extrapolate his own style. But yeah, I'm willing to do just about anything to help get him going as a trainee.

He is currently at the yards, and his bio is in the archives. I haven't looked at his reqs yet, primarily because I've been rather busy lately, but I'm assuming he is -very- low on the pole.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll pm you once I get what he has together and figure out his exact standings. Most of what he has done was well before DM 8 so finding some of it is tricky. Sorry for the delay I didn't notice there was another post to this thread