DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TWINNY!

Crimson_Ayla

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the Great Lord's protection ... this means that my actions are my own and I choose to do what I do.

Unless I feel like blaming the TaintTM of course. Sometimes that does come in handy.

like if you lose an OP battle?

Hahahaha - yes that would be a good example. I haven't lost a battle for a while - but it may happen of course, especially when one is using Tourney Stats. People will insist on ruining my dresses - and I don't get a Staff Allowance for them!

I even didn't lose against Turin, but that was because he was being nice and didn't use his angreals. I think our first battle is still my favourite.

I think that Arez and Darthe tried that when they were still civilians, but their weaves kept failing. Eventually I suggested that they change to the Soldier Rank just for the purpose of the battle and that seemed to work better. To be honest, if you wanted to challenge a fellow civvie, it would be ok for you to use the Soldier Rank so that the Rollers work, just make sure you agree that in the OP (Opening Post). There are ways and means of making battles more even if you really want to challenge someone. For example, when I felt my previous Apprentice needed a bit of Spelling Training, I acquired a Sa'angreal for him, so that I wouldn't accidently kill him, and when I have battled Turin in the past, he didn't use his angreals.

With the Tourney set up, it can go either way and I did actually lose the first round - I was just a bit canny with my Spirit though, being a bit more experienced, and that allowed me to hit you well in the 3 element round. It doesn't take long for you to level up though, and you can have as many battles as you like - you just need to get someone else to play.

:smile:

Archived