DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A killer's first strike~ Attention: Myst, Arlow (planning thread)

jozan

Story: A minor lord from Tear has been corrupted, and is doing shady business behind the high lords. They've been tracking him for a few months now, and has been able to find out his whereabouts. In the one place where he can do his business undisturbed in Ebou Dar, The Rahad - But he has been found by an assassin and her trainer that was hired by the high lords to kill him.

Characters:

Alinya Telin (New Assassin)

WS: 5

Arina lyen ( Trainer to Alinya)

She always wears black clothing, has short blonde hair, eyes that are icy blue.

She's like lightning; hitting hard and fast, and disappears when damage done.

Erlin Drock (Minor lord from Tear)

A hard man, well built and with a face filled with scars. His eyes are greyish and has a stern look to them.

He has lost but all his hair, just have some brown-whitish hair around his sides.

He has three guards with him at all times. They obey him with utmost respect and loyalty.

Let me know if there's anything missing or that needs changing. You can either play Arina or Erlin ^^ Whoever wants the role, just post here..or let me know through msn or pm. ^^

Edited by jozan

Oh, awesome :) Thanks Myst :D Hopefully Arlow will see this ;)

Arith, well...you could always play one of the body guards if you like.

or maybe even the Lord of Tear if Arlow doesn't have time to RP. Where is that aussie gamester??? *goes to poke her downunder brat*

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLOW!!!

hehe. I talked with him yesterday about it..and he said it didn't really matter what he played..

Just wanted to know what you 'myst' wanted to play. ;)

But, yeah...let's poke him so he can move over here *shouts* Arlooooow along with myst.

Nah, its okay. :) You can play the bodyguard. Your job is to try and catch my character 'Alinya' whose job is to distract you from the lord.

While Arina kills him off and make it look like a duel :)

Okay, I have posted the thread on the south board. Here's the link. http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/70115-shady-business-in-ebou-dar-atten-myst-arlow-arinth/

I hope its a good start, if not let me know if I should add something to it.

Myst, since you wanted to play Arina..you're the one that post next on the thread, and then Arlow and Arinth can post.

Ok, can you let us in on the plotline? I thought you told me before it was your character that would need to do the killing? But now I read it's Arina? How do you see this RP playing out?

Ah, I am sorry..I guess I assumed you read her bio. In the bio I said it was her teacher that made the kill.

I made it that way 'cause Alinya wouldn't be skilled enough. But we can change it if you want it that way though.

Isn't Arlow's loa over in a couple of days? and he did say he was in on the thread.

Got the TTPC Bio. I'll be getting ready to join you guys tomorrow. Sorry for the hold up but I had wonderful news today. My nephew and his girlfriend are expecting their first child so I've been partying this evening :D

Ahh, sounds really nice Myst :D Congrats to your nephew :)

Arinth I like your bio, it was well written :) Your character will be the leader of the three personal guard of the lord, played by Arlow.

Since you're four against two, Alinya will be trying to lure the guards away from the lord - So, her trainer can get to him easier.

Besides that, you're pretty much free to do whatever you can do to keep the lord safe. Except killing me of course ;)

WS wise Alinya is on 5

Jozan, I wouldn't put WS to TTPC characters. Especially so high ones. It's usually just left unsaid how well they are and only played out in the RP itself since TTPC's are by definition only around for one RP. Unless they are developped in real characters, in which case they can't start higher than WS 5 anyway, so it would get confusing.

We can imply that the Lord and Arina are quite skilled without pinning them to a WS.

Aha, I see. Sorry never actually planned a rp before. :) Thanks for letting me know that. kk

By the way, what does TTPC stand for? temporal thread player character? lol

lol something like that yes. It's a Temporary character that a player uses for one specific RP and isn't seen afterwards again. In the event such a character should be made in to a regular character, it must start the process anew like any other normal character.

Permission is needed in order to play a TTPC and a short bio must be presented for it (as Arinth did with his).

I'm not quite sure why there are two T's though. lol It's a term that existed before I was here so we still use it.

Right! Like you said that extra T doesn't make much sense. -_- ah, well. lol

I've heard of TPC before and NPC, PC :) Do we need to create two bios for the Lord and Arina, or can we just go with what I wrote for them? ^^

I'm in no hurry though~

yeah, we'll go with what you wrote for them. They won't be used for any other RP's anyway, right? If so, I may need to write a bio for Arina after all.

Thanks for the patience :)

Well, as far as I know..this is the only one :)

You welcome, sweeite. Better late than never, you know. ;) I really liked your post.

I can't wait to get it going ^^

Edited by jozan

Ah, cool :) Yeah, no worries. I just finished another post for a different thread with Elgee.

At first, I thought this rp would be just me and Arlow :D

But, I am glad there are two more players. Makes it more fun and interesting.

Edited by jozan