DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A voice told me to check in here~~

jozan

Hello, oldies and newbies. I am here to bring news of my returning to the FL :D *rubs hands together*

I am sure we'll all have lots of fun together. ;D

My character will be an assassin to hire..an evil one at that.

Alinya Telin, at your bidding. *evil grin*

Ah, yes..Thank you :D I'm actually a bit surprised how quickly my bio got approval from you guys :ohmy:

I thought that there would be some minor mistakes or stuff I had forgotten. But nope. :ph34r:

I can barely hold my rp brain from writing a first thread with her. hehehe *tries to hold her in*

it helps when you're discussing your bio with one of the BC's prior to submitting of course :)

I'll get you settled in and added to our usergroups. Once you are added you'll have access to our Training Ground board, where your character will have it's own Training Thread. In this thread her progress will be recorded and updated and you'll need to report there any RP's you do that might count towards her progression. :)

Dang it, you beat me to it! I was going to make you a welcome string here. Glad to see you've found your way to our boards :smile:.

He was? Who was he talking to? I didn't mean to steal the approval from you or Arlow, Myst heh. Apologies if I did *g*. Trying to keep on top of things now you know!

awww..I'm sorry for stealing that from you...Thanks for your really quick approval of my bio

*gives her warm food, delicous cookies, and spicy wine* I hope that is enough *g*

I was actually talking with Myst and Kath about my bio to get some ideas and to get my writing started.

And I don't think you stole the approval though.

You didn't steal anything, Keylove. I'm very happy you're keeping an eye on things *snuggles* Thank you love. I don't think the talk about the reqs has any bearing on the bio itself rather to the RPing afterwards :)

ugh..... how to keep assassins happy? I no got no cash!

Oh, I know.... KATH!! Bring out them trollocs you been hiding for training.

you'll love this. She's teaching them to dance.

Dancing trollocks? I haven't seen that before, could be interesting.

Just don't let 'em near my stockpile of food, that I've hidden away from prying eyes.

It's my loot, ya hear me. Don't you be touching me loot.

Edited by jozan