DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

It's another weekly poll. Hax rules and I want to do all kinds of nasty stuff to that hot piece of everything!

Haxorsist

Weekly POLL!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What are you wearing?

• All of the above
    • My CoL man thong, made of Patiyr's braided facial hair
    • It's Tuesday, so I'm wearing my Tuesday clothes
    • I'm wearing my April clothes
    • Chainmail and a cloak, cus I'm a NERD!

But I don't care about that, I care about not knowing what potentially hilarious image Hax posted at you... What was it? Why is it hiding from me? Is it like a Greyman? When I write it off as an insignificant piece of nothing will it suddenly load and attack me?

Though that is a very long time and I congratulate you on your achievements and continued activity on the site.

The Internet detective tutorial:

First click quote on the all-handsome Hax's post. Then you right-click on the part which should contain the image. If you're using a real browser, something like "view code" should come up. Now view the code. In that code, you'll find a URL. Now, obviously this URL won't bring you directly to the picture, or else you'd be able to see it straight away. Instead, you paste the URL into Google images, which brings you this page: https://www.google.c...Rv&ved=0CEMQ9Q8 If Google suggest search by image, then click on that. You should now see the picture. (If the Google link doesn't work, no worry. Just go back to step one)

It's really not that hard guys...

Archived