DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

:cry: Lot less time on DM :cry:

goldeneys

Ok guys, I'm not going to be on very much any more My dad has been realizing how much time I spend on here each day, and said that I could not spend nearly that much time any more. He said I need to do some physical activity, besides typing. He also said that I'm isolating myself down here, and that I am not doing much with anyone, besides you guys. which isn't very good, cause I mean this is fun, but it's not really going to help me in the long run. So I'll probably be on here at the most 1/2 an hour to 1 hour a day. So I'll still be doing stuff, but I'll not be doing nearly so much. So I'll probably have to stop my spamming, and only post productively . Except in my circle :). And then when I get a job, I'll probably be on here at the most half an hour a day, except Saturdays. So I guess I won't be in the top ten posters very long anymore :cry: . But I intend to stay at least above 20.

*shakes her head and hugs* As long as this counts as one of your circles, I suppose I can deal with it.

*mutters* and this helps a lot more than people realize. I have beds I can sleep in in nearly every state of the union when I feel like visiting places now. Think I had that before I joined DM? *grumbles*

*hugs junior* Your dad has a point kiddo....physical activity and interaction with human beings is a good thing. *smiles* but don't discount the value of your online friends..not only may they provide networking opportunites in your future...we also love you and support you...stay in touch with us *quirks eyebrow* or I'll have to come find ya....

I think its a threat, Twinnie Bellevue NE only has 40,000 people, so you would only have to knock on every door, and if you did find my house, you'd probably meet my dad, at the door and then you could ask him "is their someone here by the name of ummmmmmmmm goldeneys" LOL

:x I hate how parents always feel they need to interfere!!

*snuggls goldeneyes* ..my dad can be the same way about me on here, and I'm 24 lol! *growls* ..at least you'll still be on here some - you'll prolly be on about as much as I am now *nods*. But no worries hun, I'm still gonna bug ya on msn :)

..and sis - it ain't cool ta agree with the folks :P *pokes*

I'm not mad at my dad actually, he's right. I spend most of my time at the computer, it is good to do some physical activity. And it's not very good for relationships with my family, which do happen to be more important than the ones with people on DM, cause I actually see my family, and you should have good relationships with them.

well guys, my job started sooner than I expected, I just worked like 2 hours. It's a salesperson type job. I just go up to houses hand them a flyer, and ask them if they want to be in a free drawing. It's for some vacuum, airfreshener, etc. place called Rainbow. I might actually bump into Jhae sometime, since it goes all over Omaha, Bellevue, Papillion, Gretna and a few other small towns right around Omaha that you won't know about unless you've been around here.

Archived