DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I have finally found a home!

michellem

Hello everyone. My name is Michelle, Im from Norway and Im 24 years old.

I am still quite new on this WOT-thingamajing, I discovered the books a little over 2 years ago, after being an avid fantasy reader for over 10 years. My eyes are lowered. I have been working hard to make up for this error of my ways although, I am currently on my fourth re-read (following Leigh Butlers amazing r-r on tor.com). I am so happy to have found a new home with tons of fellow nerds; none of my friends have read WOT or are interessted in it, so I've had no-one to discuss theories with, squee over amazing moments or rant over stupid things. Im guessing I won't be able to do much of that here either, I would believe all and everything has been discussed to death a thousand times. But at least I will have someone to talk to when aMoL comes out...

So hi, see ya around, now Im gonna try and make sense of this place!

Welcome to dm!!! Don't worry about it--I discovered it around the same time and I'm a bug fantasy reader as well. We don't care about when you found it, just that you did!!!

Which parts and characters are you favorites?

What are you looking for on dm? There's social groups, role playing groups, and WoT discussion :)

If you have any questions about anything just ask :D

Hi Aieal Heart! Im mostly looking for a place to geek out *big grin*

I have alot of favourite parts, what jumps out of me right now is Rand's trip trough the glass columns, Mat's time with the travelling circus, Egwene's time as a prisoner in the Tower... Hate part: Perrins frantic search for Faile after she has been taken prisoner. Ugh. It's sort of hate/love really.

Favourite characters would be Nyn, Mat, Thom, Moraine, Loial (geeky bookworms I heart), Egwene, Avi and Sulin.

Hello everyone. My name is Michelle, Im from Norway and Im 24 years old.

I am still quite new on this WOT-thingamajing, I discovered the books a little over 2 years ago, after being an avid fantasy reader for over 10 years. My eyes are lowered. I have been working hard to make up for this error of my ways although, I am currently on my fourth re-read (following Leigh Butlers amazing r-r on tor.com). I am so happy to have found a new home with tons of fellow nerds; none of my friends have read WOT or are interessted in it, so I've had no-one to discuss theories with, squee over amazing moments or rant over stupid things. Im guessing I won't be able to do much of that here either, I would believe all and everything has been discussed to death a thousand times. But at least I will have someone to talk to when aMoL comes out...

So hi, see ya around, now Im gonna try and make sense of this place!

You are not alone! I just discovered WoT about a year ago. Welcome.

Im a really fast reader, and I can read everywhere (on the bus, in the doctor waiting room, on a café) so I use 2-4 months on a complete reread. I pick up WoT everytime I need something to read that I can just really disappear into.

Im a really fast reader, and I can read everywhere (on the bus, in the doctor waiting room, on a café) so I use 2-4 months on a complete reread. I pick up WoT everytime I need something to read that I can just really disappear into.

... You're like my soul twin :blink: ... lol ... I'm exactly the same!

I'm the same way!

Archived