DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cylon Hunt Day 3 Starts on Page 9

Emperor

Twitchy,

((OOC: First off, it takes guts to send out a PM like that. Kudos to you. Secondly, for the paragraph below, smile as you reds it. It's a game and we're having fun. Thanks for being a part of Dragonmount. - J ))

Ok, here's how its going to go down. I am a darkfriend. You are right about that. The darkfriends are EXTREMELY organized behind the scenes. We know what we're doing and we know who our targets are. If we spare you this round, the other Chosen will validate your role. If you are telling the truth, then we will bring you into our group. Even though you are 'Chosen', you will ask the Great Mistress what we tell you ask. You will vote how we tell you to vote. Disobedience, and we will all vote you out, regardless of your true role. Failure to comply to these terms, and we vote you out this round, regardless of what you actually are. We are fully prepared to lose another Chosen in your case.

Jason

Servant of the Dark

(( And fun-loving DM webmaster))

It's not MY fault that I thought you were bluffing, read your pm!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Emperor

Ok we will do this with 7 people. Sheesh, it will just be a short game.

I will give one more day to get people signed up. Tomorrow I will post the rules and select the traitor in your midst.

I've almost got a complete set, too! All I'm missing is Maj in Kat's Princess Leia slave girl outfit and Jason in Kar's full-leather, peek-a-boo body suit.

Well, that is so not going to happen. You wouldn't believe what kind of things she asked of me to let me borrow it :shock:

Guest Emperor

Jason

Twitchy

Ben T

Tessa

HotW Moiraine

Maj

Yveva

Paityr

Game on people. You have all been chosen by Adama to form a new secret committee as he suspects that a skinjob (Cylon that looks Human) is aboard Galatica. Adama has made it known that he believes the Cylon could be amoung the people he has selected for this committee. Each day you will meet, gather evidence and decide which one of you could be this Cylon traiter. You will submit your choices (via open vote) and once a majority has been reached, someone's fate will be sealed. If you choose correctly, the Cylon will be brought to justice and flushed out of an airlock. If you choose incorrectly, an innocent person will die and the Cylon will kill a person of their choosing.

I will PM the person in the group that has randomly been chosen as the Cylon. If you are chosen as the Cylon agent, you are to pm me your choice of innocent to die before voting is over.

Everyone else will need to post their votes here each day. Once a majority has been reached, I will post a time when voting is final (to give time for people to change their votes).

Good luck and may the gods be with you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Not to mention that peek-a-boo leather body suit he's wearing. Only a cylon would walk around in public like that.

Well, a cylon or Maj, I guess. But Jason's acting more suspiciouser. Unless Maj drugged J, wiped his memory like the Haitian guy, and dressed him up in the body suit in order to take the heat off of himself.

Hmmmmm...

FAQ

Search

Memberlist

Usergroups

You have no new messages

Log out [ Twitchy ]

Well, I'm innocent.

Re: Bah Kathana Trevalaer Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:13 am

Read message Re: Bah Kathana Trevalaer Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:48 am

Read message Re: Ehh... Kathana Trevalaer Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:02 am

Read message Re: Question Yveva Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:18 pm

Read message Next steps Jason Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:00 am

Read message Re: Oh, And another thing Kathana Trevalaer Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:21 pm

Read message Re: Chosen Jason Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:42 pm

Read message Re: Chosen Myrelle Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:40 pm

Read message Re: Chosen Jason Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:22 pm

Read message Re: Chosen Myrelle Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:22 pm

Read message Re: Chosen Jaydena Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:14 pm

Read message Re: Oh, And another thing Kathana Trevalaer Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:42 pm

Read message Re: The 'I'm a Chosen' Card Yveva Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:38 pm

Read message Re: Chosen Nailea Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:11 pm

Post message Page 1 of 1 Mark all :: Unmark all