DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Your ideal future?

Xamol Na

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as I can look back and not regret too much :)

I believe, as long as you made a decision with confidence, there's no reason to ever regret it =)

Also, this is why being a pessimist can be excellent. If you're always expecting the worst then all your surprises will be good ones.

Honestly, though, I'm not advertising pessimism as a good thing.

Ahaha, after what I went through as a child(and not a child), I stopped letting other people/things/events/etc decide my own future. Cheesy line but I DO control my own destiny. I make the choices so I'll live with the results =)

Get yourself a stoic nature, throw in a few manic quirks sprinkle with sarcasm and a bit of cheek .... Don't let that mixture touch your pants....

Back to the topic I'd like to have the first half of my study done. Have my nice little degree, travel the world working, learn a language or two and then return home to begin the next step.

That is a very good question.... I suppose I have ways envisaged myself doing my second degree at the Australian National University, but at that time I could be anywhere I suppose....

It is only a rough sketchof the future at this time of course and the further down my list that you go the more unceratin things become

when i went away to college i thoiught i would go home again. but home wasn't home anymore and it wasn't mine anymore. everything changes. i didn't expect that. thought... it would just be there waiting.

i didn;t want to go back to the actual house i'd left when i graduated... have a picture of the wrecking ball going through my bedroom actually... but the people...

anyway, you make your own home i guess.

Archived