DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO John for finding a clever way around his PR. He only had to die and possess another body. Actually Welcome back.

Can't confirm the bawling part but there was some turning around and blowing his nose.

I wonder if it was worth dying for...

Vote Count

Wombat (3): CTM, Turin, Heart

CTM (2): Wombat, Des

Locke (2): Tina, Ithi

Ithi (1): Talya

Smiley (1): Solimind

Not voting: Smiley, Locke, Nyn, Kae

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

I'm wary of following Tina and Ithi on voting Locke, its tempting but I don't like the idea of following two people I have FOS for... wondering if Solimind would consider voting someone other that Smiley this game.

Not willing to vote CTM right now... I like the wifom he created for scum. I'm also going to assume that the Cop has probably view him by now, given how much town directing he's done. Anyway, it might be a dangerous assumption to make, but that's where I'm at.

Btw.. If Solimind is scum I feel like we might be seeing the most transparent bit of distancing ever...

Hopefully wormbat claims when he next pokes his head out from whatever rock he's under and posts... Should be interesting

Ok, I'm back from the weekend. Thoughts:

AH: claimed townie Mason. I believe her.

Smiley: not sure about him. He's a n00b, so I tend to cut him some slack. That comment to Sol about getting lynched was out there, tho.

Turin: Booing Hag with a PR, apparently. Leaning towards him being mafia or a third party. I think third party would be more likely.

Des: also claimed townie Mason. Also believe him.

Ithi 2.0 (Paet's replacement): I was suspicious of Paet cus of his inactivity. No read on Ithi 2.0 yet.

CTM: claimed King with no real pressure. Kinda came out of left field with that one. It seemed like he was hinting that he's roled too, but maybe I'm wrong on that. FOS at him for the weird reveal.

Locke: very unsure on him. I've gone back-and-forth between getting town and scum reads from him.

Talya: claimed Townsfolk of Florin. I think I believe her.

Ape 2.0 (replaced Nyn): also claimed Townsfolk of Florin. I believe her too.

Wombat: I think he's been playing pretty scummy all game, actually. He pops in, says something quick, votes, and disappears. It's like he's trying to stay under the radar, but still vote and appear active.

Solimind: claimed Miracle Max, town doctor. No CC, so I believe him for now.

Tina: not sure about Tina. I haven't gotten a feel for her at all this game.

Ok, so I would definitely like to hear from Wombat. Don't wanna put him at L-1 before he has a chance to say whatever he's gonna say.

I am most suspicious of Talya and CTM. Talya has been playing oddly and the way she is making a big deal about the scum possibly having fake claims thing makes me think maybe she is scum with a fake claim. CTM's character claim with no roleclaim is pretty odd, especially considering that we have a doc claim outed and that there was no pressure on him. He has also been pinging me with all his talk about how character reveals can break a game. Makes me think he could be scum who is a little bitter that character claims are allowed. CTM seems like the best bet right now. Also, everyone on the player train deserves an FoS. That was pretty much a wasted day.

Vote : CTM

OMGUS!!!!!

You're smart enough to know why I didn't reveal my role. As I said, let scum decide if I'm rolled or vanilla. Further, the fact is that I'm an uncountered character who is clearly in the game (the queen was) and who is clearly town aligned. This is a sloppy sloppy vote, scum

It's not clear at all that your claimed character is in the game.

well I'd like to know why wombat objects to the speed lynch, I can see errors in it myself but I want to know why you did nothing to slow it down while you had the chance?

I didn't have a chance. The first tie I checked in after night was over, you had already lynched Player.

Dead Townie Dead Mafia Dead 3rd Party

Alive Claimed Role Alive No Claimed Role

1. Heart--Fezzik--town--Mason

2. Smiles

3. Song--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--killed N1

4. Ithi #1--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--random lynched D1

5. Turin--claims Anchient Booer--town--vanilla w/pr

6. Des--Inigo Montoya--town--Mason

7. Rhea--Queen Bella--town--Vanilla--Lynched D2

8. meesh--Yellin--mafia--goon--killed N1

9. PaetIthi #2

10. BG--Westley--town--Guard of the Princess--Killed N3

11. Matt McsCTM--claims King Lotharon--town--?

12. Locke

13. Piano--nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla--Lynched D3

14. Talya--claims nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla

15. NynApe #2--claims nameless townsperson--town--Vanilla

16. Kae

17. Ape #1--Impressive Clergyman--town--Vanilla w/ PR--Killed N2

18. wombat--claims nameless townsperson--town--vanilla

19. Sol--Claims Miracle Max--town--doc

20. Tina

21. Verbal--Vizzini--Serial Killer--killed N2

I'm wary of following Tina and Ithi on voting Locke, its tempting but I don't like the idea of following two people I have FOS for... wondering if Solimind would consider voting someone other that Smiley this game.

Not willing to vote CTM right now... I like the wifom he created for scum. I'm also going to assume that the Cop has probably view him by now, given how much town directing he's done. Anyway, it might be a dangerous assumption to make, but that's where I'm at.

I am willing to vote someone other than Smiley. I don't know that I believe Wombat's claim. Doesn't every scum, upon approaching a lynch, claim to be townie?

unvote

I am willing to vote someone other than Smiley. I don't know that I believe Wombat's claim. Doesn't every scum, upon approaching a lynch, claim to be townie?

unvote

unless they are playing a gambit that we haven't suspected yet

unvote

Every scum will claim to be a member of the town, yes. However, typically scum in a scenario like this (where they've only lost one of their own, and the cop is not outed) will claim cop, in order to get the real cop to counter claim.

Wombat might be playing coy here by claiming roleless town, so he doesn't look like scum fake claiming cop. I dunno.

Archived