DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to no thread post search. using the whole main board for some spammy folk (heart,me) could become an adventure.

heheheheheehehheehehehehehehe..... Especially with the 3695 posts I've made in the 100,000 thread :D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to no thread post search. using the whole main board for some spammy folk (heart,me) could become an adventure.

heheheheheehehheehehehehehehe..... Especially with the 3695 posts I've made in the 100,000 thread :D

oh well good luck to anyone trying to find me I've made at least 80% of my posts there

oh well good luck to anyone trying to find me I've made at least 80% of my posts there

Oooo you're in 6th now!!!! Congrats!!!

I need to start posting there more again or I'm going to lose 4th place....

I dropped in but didn't vote yesterday because within a couple hours of me posting the hammer got dropped. I've been following along, but haven't been compelled to issue an opinion since my first real one wasn't too popular.

Don't let that scare you away. All opinions help :P

I dropped in but didn't vote yesterday because within a couple hours of me posting the hammer got dropped. I've been following along, but haven't been compelled to issue an opinion since my first real one wasn't too popular.

yeah that one didn't turn out to good for you, watch out if your voting again, this time it might just get you lynched :baalzamon:

Oooo you're in 6th now!!!! Congrats!!!

I need to start posting there more again or I'm going to lose 4th place....

wait what? you can see who posts the most in each thread?

Rhea, Rhea... *shrugs head*

I usually don´t speak much during the night but I noticed CTM´s "I think I will be nk´d tonight" comment and I didn´t like it.

No no, absolutely do not protect me. I'm, not suggesting that at all. Doc should self protect, obv

Go to the black tower main page, in the stats column the top number is the number of replies. Click on the number

the off-site board?

Frueidian Slip about the QT?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BG for not understanding. The Black Tower has an off DM website devoted to information about the Black Tower and stats for our One Power battles and such. If you are not active in this SG you would not know about that.

Archived