DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Princess Bride Mafia - Game Over!

Leelou

Meh, I guess it isn't really important whether they were all on the lynch or not I suppose. I brought it up earlier cause I've done it as mafia before so it didn't seem far fetched to me.

Why is it that the people who make a push on someone else and suppowt it by saying "I've done it befowe as mafia"... usually tuwn out to be mafia?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should get Leelou to do it. She can actually throw a real rock at him. It's a lot more fulfilling.

Nyn

She CAN? the mod goddesses powers are great and mystical...

I have great powers! *goes to messages to plan next meet*

Is this what prompted that IM? hehe

*strides into the room*

I am happy to be tolerated for another day! Now that my noobiness has been established I'm going to ask a question that may have some of you rolling your eyes (I'm looking at you here, CTM) - how many mafia started in this game of 21 players, was it 5?

I've read up on all the posts and I'm not ready to cast a vote yet. Smiley was still my #1 but then I read that he fully understood that my first vote was a joke vote and that helped me to think he is my friend. So now he's my #2, but the only one I've got a number on...

*strides into the room*

I am happy to be tolerated for another day! Now that my noobiness has been established I'm going to ask a question that may have some of you rolling your eyes (I'm looking at you here, CTM) - how many mafia started in this game of 21 players, was it 5?

I've read up on all the posts and I'm not ready to cast a vote yet. Smiley was still my #1 but then I read that he fully understood that my first vote was a joke vote and that helped me to think he is my friend. So now he's my #2, but the only one I've got a number on...

Mafia is usually 25% of total players

//feigns polite answer

//rolls eyes

Baseless accusation.

Wasn't an accusation, it was an obsewevation. Lily just did it to me last game. She said how one time she hinted Lie Detector as scum and it got her to end game. I was the lie detector, and all over her on D1, and she was scum.

It seems every time I hear that phrase, its scum saying it in lieu of an actual case. Just an observation.

*strides into the room*

Mafia is usually 25% of total players

//feigns polite answer

//rolls eyes

Haha... my guess is that thewe is 5 scum, and a potential 3wd pawty.

To Solimind... nobody is your friend in mafia.

Vote: Player

For now, to even up the competing trains a bit.

Hey bub, you and that pal of youw's that looks like a big fat guinnea pig haven't said so much as boo this game...

Other than "evening up the trains" would you care to share any thoughts on the game thus far, perhaps attach yourself to an opinion or two?

tee hee :dry:

We should get Leelou to do it. She can actually throw a real rock at him. It's a lot more fulfilling.

Nyn

She CAN? the mod goddesses powers are great and mystical...

I have great powers! *goes to messages to plan next meet*

Is this what prompted that IM? hehe

LOL yes it is. :biggrin:

Vote Count

Rhea (7): BG, Turin, Kae, Nyn, Heart, Talya, Player

Player (6): CTM, Tina, Ape, Smiley, Rhea, Verbal

Not voting: Des, Paet, Locke, wombat, Solimind

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline Saturday 9 AM EST

Aren't all the townsfolk from Florin?

Asking if all the townspeople are from Florin was a legit question. Why would anoyone ask me if they are all the townoes are from Florin to start with?

I went back and read my role pm. To clear it up. Townsfolk of Florin is correct.

Sorry I didn't do that sooner.

The Florin issue came up a while ago and Rhea remained uncertain as to whether she was from Florin as well until very recently. That seems odd to me.

Vote: Rhea

Vote Count

Rhea (8): BG, Turin, Kae, Nyn, Heart, Talya, Player, Wombat

Player (6): CTM, Tina, Ape, Smiley, Rhea, Verbal

Not voting: Des, Paet, Locke, Solimind

Vote Count

Rhea (9): BG, Turin, Kae, Nyn, Heart, Talya, Player, Wombat, CTM

Player (5): Tina, Ape, Smiley, Rhea, Verbal

Not voting: Des, Paet, Locke, Solimind

unvote

vote Rhea

can't beat em, the death of scum last night gives us some leeway too.. and she was my number 1 most of yesterday

You had me wondewing for a minute why you were sowt of twying to convince youwself, moweso than anyone else, that she's town.

She earned being lynched the minute she opted to vote no lynch and let it go random. Scummy move. Add to that the nonsense about her claim, and the fact that we've now had 2 trains on her in 2 days... with a lot of people voicing thoughts on her play, and it should be a relatively informative lynch.

I'll hammer, unless we want to give her some time to talk a bit more...

I'll hammer, unless we want to give her some time to talk a bit more...

I was just thinking we should wait another 12 hrs for her to show up and tell us again that she's roleless and just fumbled her reveal before we hammer her

If I were you I'd:

mariohammer.jpg

Archived