DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A little Green RPing

Eqwina

It seems as if at least for now Kabria's Warder is MiA in RL and so alas he is MiA in RP too, but I think it is time for Kabria to gain some identity without Perivar and perhaps start searching for another Warder.

I would love to RP with some of my sisters??

Any takers?

I have no re plans at this point, just a desire to write. Apparently doing NaNoWrimo infected me with a passion for writing again.

C

Lol...I am just going to throw out ideas, shoot them down, add to them, modify them, love and adore them...whatever :wub:

The Battle Ajah Unites

Rumors reach the Tower of a woman pretending to be Aes Sedai, in a small village in Andor. Rumor claims that the woman is masquerading as Green Sister. Giving the Green Ajah rights to her. Several Green sisters are sent out to deal with the matter and to teach the woman a lesson. (This RP could take another twist or be just that)

The End of a Legend

A famed Green Sister dies in battle (perhaps in the Borderlands) and the Green Ajah gathers to celebrate her life. Sharing memories, drinks, etc.

Troubles in the North

One of the cities near the Blight is being raided even in the depths of winter and sisters are needed to help move several groups of people from their farms into the cities for safety. Too few soldiers can be spared for the task unless back up is sent.

Warder Hunting

Green sisters are trying to convince Kabria that it is time to take another warder. Especially with Perivar called away to the Borderlands. They help her search and scour the yards .

Rumors

There are rumors of Trolloc’s in Haddon’s Mirk, and the Hills of Kantara. A small contingent of Aes Sedai and Tower Guards are sent in to investigate and help.

The Darkest City

There was a group of Sisters traveling to the White Tower, with soon to be Novices and the last word from them was in Andor near Barelon. Rumors say they went to Shadar Logoth, which is just a few hours from Barelon, other rumors say they headed for the Blight. Since the sisters that are missing are Green Ajah, the GA leads the expedition to find them.

So how many Tower Guards?? Since I do not have a Warder atm I was thinking at least a few? Do you think the Sitters would grant it?

Wellll running out Trolloc hunting we would probably take just our warders but as Taia isn't bonded yet, and I don't think either of you are bonded I see your point in needing the TG. *ggls* I may ask Reki if he wants to come if he gets raised to TG before we go. *laughs* Anyway I would guess we'd need at least one if not two per one of us going.

I replied too now. I had to make it short though cause baby woke up early from nap and I have to get cleaning again so the house is ready for the party tomorrow...but I wanna hunt me some trollocs. Rashi, I hope its ok, I wrote in that Rasheta 'encouragingly nodded' Kathleen ahead into offering to go with the party. If you want me to change it let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Not at all!! I actually just disappeared for a week, so we are not too far along.

I apologize for that, but I was presented with a plane ticket for Christmas by my boyfriend and I could not say no!! :-) He had arranged for his parents to watch our house and animals, we didn't tell anyone else we were leaving. We just unplugged from our normal hectic lives and got to spend a few days relaxing. It was AMAZING!!

I am home now though. I do have a business trip to Phoenix tomorrow. I am gone Thursday-Monday, but then I will be back fully in the swing.

C

• 4 weeks later...

Alrighty! Back again! With some news.

I got back from Phoenix and came home to a big surprise. Not only had my boyfriend bought me flowers, a new comfortor for the bed, and created me a reading nook in one of the alcoves in our bedroom, but he also proposed!!! Apparently when he took me on the short weekend away he had intended to propose then, but he said I seemed too relaxed and happy and he didn't want to add any stress. :-) I am so happy! Its been a crazy couple weeks of get togethers and parties as we told all of our friends.

In addition I have had a sick puppy. He is only 7 months old (75lbs) and he has been having trouble getting up from a sitting position. He has had to have constant care to keep him calm, and he has been back to the vet several times for x-rays and check ups.

As far as the vet can tell he is okay, but we still have to be careful with him. Since we have gotten him cleared and he can go back to puppy day care, and all of our friends know the news I can start writing during the week again.

I am posting now!! :)

Congratulations once again almost Mrs! Good to have you back and have this up and going again.

Did we want to have anything happen on the way to the destination or just general traveling?

Edited by Kathleen

I am very open to anything!! The more exciting the better. If someone has an idea for soemthing to happen along the way I say write it :biggrin: I think we should pick up our TG's before we get too much farther into the RP. I believe they are both close to their reqs being done.