DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Super Cuma's WALL!

Cumadrin

that's right, a wall. better than a wimpy little corner, Super Cuma's WALL is here to enclose, divide, or protect anybody who comes in from the outside, and it works well! come inside and do whatever, because the WALL is unbreakable, indestructible, everlasting, immortal, immutable, imperishable, incorruptible, indelible, indissoluble, inexterminable, inextinguishable, inextirpable, irrefragable, irrefrangible, nonperishable, permanent, perpetual, unalterable, unbreakable, unchangeable, undestroyable, etc....

and best of all, its Devil-resistant!

also within the general vicinity of the WALL is... LOG! yes, LOG, the most handiest product you'll ever know. you can sit on it, roll it, play cards or drink around it. heck you can even burn it! its LOG! from BLAMMO!

so drop into the WALL and party! (within the rules of the Band and DM)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice wall Cuma, but I prefer the openness of my corner and prefer to protect my guests the old fashion way, with my fists and sword. I detest being boxed up in a neatly packaged group just waiting for an impending disaster to happen and kill everyone because they are looking for a way out when they could be moving out of the way. :)

*finishes his brew and sits the empty mug down*

Did I hear you call me an idiot little nephew? I don't think I like the tone in your voice.

*starts to pull out his sword but sheathes it again*

Well, just for that I am going to drink more of YOUR brew.

*starts drinking*

Guest Cadsuane

Yes, Cuma used that plumber from Oslo that sent the beer from the pub to the lady's kitchen. Good work, Cuma.

*fills mug of brew from the brew fountain*

*runs around nekkid inside pudding's wall*

WHEEEEEEEEEE! *the lights suddenly go off and come back on a few minutes later revealing the entire room covered in....powdered sugar!*

buahahahahaha! *Neira is no longer seen*

Archived