DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Thought that this is probably a good place to share this....

Aiel Heart

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody should put them out.

It's a conversation starter. You'd be shocked how many people mention it walking down the street.

Also really good for getting out of awkward situations. You'd be surprised how well the "OMFG my bloody pants are on fire" works .....

he likes them that way.

he's young, and funny, and australian, and would be a good member to keep around.

he'll even play mafia.

blush.gif

I hope he does stick around. He seems fun.

he is a delight. he would do well with some mature mentoring.

Am I stepping on toes? I don't want to set their daks on fire! That's my thing....dry.gif

he is a delight. he would do well with some mature mentoring.

Am I stepping on toes? I don't want to set their daks on fire! That's my thing....dry.gif

Oh dear. Listen young grasshopper - if someone here offers to mentor you, run away. Very fast. So fast your pants leave a flaming streak behind you (I hope you never suffer indigestion and gas because that could get out of hand)

Well, except for me. You should definitely listen to everything I tell you to do! I'm known around here for my levelheadedness and steady conservatism. Now if you really want to fit in, the first thing you should do is tell me all your deepest secrets.

:D

If you want a tip.... never take any of Aust's tips. He's not very bright.

The incentive for changing the mess under your sig (which has been fixed)... is that you didn't have to get an annoying PM telling you to do it anyhow ^_^

See, I can be nice sometimes.

Nyn

Nyn is nice ALL the time (she's so modest!) and in fact, if you're looking for a new friend she is someone you should spend a lot of time with! We're BFF's but she has such a personal warmth that she befriends many others too (although few attain the level of intimacy we share in our friendship). You should definitely cling to her!

Archived