DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Training started- Teal, Jureal and Arath

KorasSendero

Teal, Jureal - the training post is up. If I wrote something there that you'd want me to change please tell me so.

Arath, I would like you to read the posts at least in the begining to make sure I am not making a mistake in how things are ran in the tower.

Other feedback is always welcome.

I think there are Deds who need training as well - if so please write to me, and we'll make a different post for it. If there are more soldiers who want to join in please write as well.

Koras.

Err so you want Koras to sit down next to the fellas in the dining room? Or meet them after food?

I thought you guys would either end it yourself and move to training - or - if you do not have enough posts for first RP we can RP as if Koras schedules the classes for tomorrow.

What do you think?

So, are you going to post again continuing our starting thread? I think it might be your turn Koras.

Edited by KorasSendero

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And I posted in both threads, booyah! Good to be back, fellows.

I was confused in the first training thread as to what we were doing between the trip and the weapons training: was Teal supposed to bring his weapons with him on that? I assumed so, so I just had him bring a spear like koras's,and I guess he's carrying both of them.

And in the other thread, I wasn't sure how to have Teal react other than being upset that his friend is being "punished" to a reason that looks to him to be unfair. But we'll see if Teal can get into some trouble himself, or maybe even be able to harness the anger of the situation in some way. We'll see how that goes?

anyway, good to be back.

Hey Teal welcome back mate

so I shall explain,

In the training I meant that the weapons are to be taken for next lesson, and the trip is continuing right after the laps.

The second thread -We sorted everything out and now Jureal is to touch Saidin. If Jureal doesn't mind then Teal comes in just before that, and I will explain Teal the procedure as well and they will touch Saidin in the same time. The other option is that Jureal will touch Saidin, and then Teal will come in and touch Saidin. I prefer option 2.

The situation with the Aiel uniform has resolved anyways, and he's punished because he wants to be now.

I will post in the next couple of days on both threads - sorry for the delay I had a small 5-day workshop I attended in another city.

Regards,

Koras.

And I posted in both threads, booyah! Good to be back, fellows.

I was confused in the first training thread as to what we were doing between the trip and the weapons training: was Teal supposed to bring his weapons with him on that? I assumed so, so I just had him bring a spear like koras's,and I guess he's carrying both of them.

And in the other thread, I wasn't sure how to have Teal react other than being upset that his friend is being "punished" to a reason that looks to him to be unfair. But we'll see if Teal can get into some trouble himself, or maybe even be able to harness the anger of the situation in some way. We'll see how that goes?

anyway, good to be back.

Roger that Koras, thank you for clarifying the weapon/no weapon thing. I edited my post in the training accordingly.

My confusion regarding that was:

“Each one of you will have to choose his weapon-of-choice before the next lesson which will be tomorrow; you can go to the blacksmith and tell him your preferences. In the end of our program you will get better weapons, but for now wooden versions will do just fine. Teal you are to bring a long wooden tipped spear for me as well, since we will do weapons training mostly by sparring”

and

OOC: Okay guys lets go on a small 100 mile journey in the forests around the farm. This will be your first adventure and training. It will count as a non-channeling training. I assume that the men will arrive weaponless to the first training. Jureal will probably use Aiel-spear?

I wasn't sure what you were referring to with "the first training", because we had the "first training" in the thread, the trip/run training we're continuing, and the weapon training to take place the day after. Which for a "small" 100 mile journey wouldn't be able to take place on the next day unless it was on the journey (unless we're on motorcycles or something hehe), so I assumed we'd have weapon training during the trip because of that assumption.

Anyway, thank you for clearing that up, moving along :D

And yeah, option 2 as far as Teal coming up after Jureal seizes saidin. I think I wrote my post with that in mind?