DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello DragonMount community !

KLF

Hello, this is KLF and I live in Israel. I just finished all 13 books today and I'm really curious to meet people interested in the WheelOfTime books. From the moment I stumbled across the books, I couldn't stop reading. Looking forward to meet you all in this forum :rolleyes:

Welcome to Dragonmount! :) I always thought that Wheel of Time is under appreciated in Israel. There are hardly enough people who read it... so I always try to encourage people around to check it out. I've managed to a couple of times. You should try for it as well!

So what area of Israel are ya from? The only Israelis here are myself and another one that I know of. I'm from Beer Sheva.

If you need any help to maneuver through the site contact me via PM and I'll be happy to walk you through it.

Cheers,

Nyn

Nynaeve, nice to meet someone from Israel here :) , I live in the Sharon region. I first saw The Wheel of Time on Terry Goodkind facebook page, when somebody recommend it. I start reading it and I couldn't stop :) until I finished all the books, my wife complaining that I neglected her :biggrin: . I never met someone in Israel who read WoT but I'm kinda new to it,too.

I know a couple of people, technically. My best friend is the one that introduced me to it and I have two friends in uni that read it. I knew someone from Eilat once who read it as well. So yeah, Israeli WoT readers are definitely hard to come by :)

Nyn

Archived