DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Long Absence...So Hello :)

Horus

Rides quietly back in from the night, travel weary and in need of a stiff brew. Wondering what the reception will be after his many years traveling and fighting in far flung lands...

So helllooo the Band! Been MIA for a little while now (read years) but have finally managed to drag my sorry carcass back home! :)

So hows tings....??

Thanks for the welcome, mateys! *slams back the brew with relish*

But yes I have noticed a distinct lack of movement around here..*watches tumble weed roll across the yard*

Who's still running around these parts???

*joins Karasayl in downing a pint or two*

Geez even Corki has disappeared?!?! Well we'll just have to see about that for sure...!!!

*quiety sends off an email to our venerable leader*

Gotta love Facebook :tongue:

abody hurtles out of no where landing on Horus and knocking him over

"SILVER TONGUE!!!! its about time you popped your head up! what is this do we only see you after footy season??

good to see you back mate and as others can see you made me get my thumb out too " hands h a new type of bandy

watches

and AH you came here after all?? that talk with me and 12th musta worked...so are u still a RR or have u joined the mighty cav???

*picks himself up brushing the dust off*

DICE!!!! Good to see ya, old boy!! Hmmm yes the footy...down the Pies, Up the Cats!! :biggrin:

*downs the delicious brew*

Now all we need to do is get Tal back here and the Evil Aussie Trio can retake the Band!!

Archived