DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

TREMBLE BEFORE YOUR NAE'BLIS AND FEAR

Mrs. Cindy Gill

Alright, great Nae'blis Cindy, I give to you an evil kitteh soul eater whom you can send out to punish and eat the souls of all whom displease you.

yHWA4oxH8atqyh8gfP5fcPNZ_500.jpg

And now all of your various condiments are organized too!! What more could you ask for? biggrin.gif

The Soul eating evil kitteh has a partner, and that is the evil kitteh who stares down into submission those whom displeases you, great and mighty Nae'bliss Cindy.

87e2a3b8-280b-4a97-8f23-e30e33c69429.jpg

aw, you knows your nae'blis' soul so well. 5 more for each of the fine kittehs, and 5 for the very appropriate andnot too flowery flattery. for a total of... someone gonna have to figure this out for me, or something, but for this post i think.....15? um, yah, 15.

you gonna have to add it up and tell me if i break the cap, cause, sadly, can only give 30, though i am so pleased with all the dark deeds and fuzzy wuzzy pwesents, that....

well, i gues that's why there's a cap.

very nice, and i believe you may openly call yourself a FON (that's friend of nae'blis for those of you who forgot the 90s, or wasn't born or some silly thing like that).

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your nae'blis must hug you and hope not to singe your fine rainment with her fiery radiant evil flame thingies. she is overwhelmed with sleepy affection.

... and evil.... great, great evil!

um, evil people are often very affectionate.

*hugs*

and retreats to pet all the cootie coot kitty cats. :myrddraal:

and, i think the mafs say you got 25 so far, but your proud acceptance of your FON status, and the shining darkness of your heart, and, stuff and things, and the desire to easy up the mathematicals... gonna just give you another 5 for that last happy dance, and make it 30 so i don't have to cut the toes off a trolloc to help me count that high.

the sleepy affectionate nae'blis has spokened.

I thank the great, and mighty Nae'blis Cindy for the honor of hugging me, one whom tries to be worthy of such. myrddraal.gif

Now, I place this evil kitteh outside of your door to guard you as you sleep, for he shall force everyone to fall asleep if they try to wake you up before you are ready to rise from your slumbers.

129146895674080168.jpg

Guest AoifeMorrigan

i had my pet eaten alive by maggots because it annoyed me with its stubbornness and cuteness. does that count for sth.?

(i guess you don't want a picture of that nasty stuff, do you? i could post one later on request...)

... i may need a slave who can calculate).

Just what you need, I think, O Great Lady Of The Fluorescent Kitteh Eyeballz.

cat_with_calculator-600x450.jpg

And another gift for the Moste Magnificente Nae'blis of All Eternity:

LOLCAT_by_24_9_26_26_25_110.jpg

Also, my little brother would like to contribute with his evil deed of the day:

lolcat.jpg

I have enslaved mankind for you My Lady Of Perpetual Dark!!! Proof:

1c9947f8-b36c-4ba0-9984-719f131aba5e.jpg?w=500&h=375

(of course I will hand over all power to you. I live only to serve)

Also, I have sinned! Does this please you? I have succumbed to the evil nasty vice of gaming...

pic936682_t.jpg

And now, this is our next evil plan. Do you approve, Mistress???

killsuperman.jpg

i had my pet eaten alive by maggots because it annoyed me with its stubbornness and cuteness. does that count for sth.?

(i guess you don't want a picture of that nasty stuff, do you? i could post one later on request...)

while the suggestion of abusing your own pet is counterproducive at best (how does this spread fear and loathing among the rest of the humans?), and your lack of photographic evidence makes your claim somewhat spurious... your snark and snippy attitude evince a great potential for evil.

i cut you some slack.

5 points.

... i may need a slave who can calculate).

Just what you need, I think, O Great Lady Of The Fluorescent Kitteh Eyeballz.

cat_with_calculator-600x450.jpg

And another gift for the Moste Magnificente Nae'blis of All Eternity:

LOLCAT_by_24_9_26_26_25_110.jpg

Also, my little brother would like to contribute with his evil deed of the day:

lolcat.jpg

I have enslaved mankind for you My Lady Of Perpetual Dark!!! Proof:

1c9947f8-b36c-4ba0-9984-719f131aba5e.jpg?w=500&h=375

(of course I will hand over all power to you. I live only to serve)

Also, I have sinned! Does this please you? I have succumbed to the evil nasty vice of gaming...

pic936682_t.jpg

And now, this is our next evil plan. Do you approve, Mistress???

killsuperman.jpg

a cat who can mafs -- now that is just what i needed! brilliant!

basement snuggies... both adorable and as seen on TV, a marvelously wicked combination. seriously, who can resist those things?

... the smiling kitty is adorable, and it pleases me to see you despoiling the innocence of the boy's youth. we'll have to work on the farting, cause, well, we probably don't want him to go up in flames until we're done with him.

the human slaves are a nice touch, and i do need some to look after the litter boxes and make with the foodies, so, again, excellent thinking.

you sinfulness and gambling problem please me greatly... it's one small step for Nyanna, but a giant leap for evilkind... next, i'd like you to try breaking some commandments -- i think you'll find it immorally stimulating, and quite addictive. like eating potato chips, you can't stop at just one.

i am distressed that i am unable to see the details of your evil plan, though i have no doubt of its cunning and cruelty - i suspect the interference of some lightfool IT type.

but your presentation made me smile, and cry, and then smile again, and then worry a bit, and then get distracted.

but i digress.

let me just consult with the calculator kitty for a second here.... so, dis many pictures and dis much flattery (sweet, sweet flattery, btw, very nicely done, and very creative, but not OTT) equals - dear great lord, he's like rainman... 30! the kitty with the calculator says 30!

well done, dear, bad girl, well done.

Oh great and wonderful Bast,

Whose wisdome and independence is beyond compare. ..

I have trained my little schnauzer dog to Mew like a kitteh, so that when she wants to go outside, she meows instead of barks.

now that's just plain cute, and very original. when all the animals of the earth break the spell of babel and regain interspecies communication, our evil plans will proliferate with greater speed and efficiency than we'd ever dared hope. cause the twilight bark thing is kind of hit or miss, you know?

plus, i think your doggy may need the protection now that mr funy is franchising...

5 points for you! and some pigs' ears, cause i know what the goggies like.

curses, my weakness is too well known... and yet... so compelling... so... evil... and fuzzy... and....

ok, you got me, i'm a fool for the kittehs. i'm just grateful the other things i'm a fool for are less well understood.

help me, maf cat, what is the score?

... the maf cat says > 30 but can haz only 30.

i have unsatiable need for lolcats...

um, poor goggie, though...

but still, the cat with the calculator agrees, well over 30, so you max the nae'b points, sir. kudos, and thank you for feeding my least deadly addiction. :myrddraal:

I stuck a stick between the spokes of a kid's bike today.

i'm sensing a pattern here... and i like it.

attack the weak, the young, the helpless... it will make them keep their vulnerable ones in their homes where TV and the internet will do our work for us... genius!

5 points.

keep up the good work.

Oh Great and Mighty Mistress Nae'blis;

I know that I cannot earn any more points from you for this month, however, because you and I ... and many others in Shayol Ghul have a loving relationship with cats and kittehs, I want to post this youtube video. I'm sure that y'all are some of the 56 million plus whom have watched this very very very funny video before. But, it's a classic and makes me chuckle every time I watch it.

http://youtu.be/Qit3ALTelOo

Sparta is one of my most favorite cats in all of the world. myrddraal.gif

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

i have never seen this kitty before. i was worried at the start of the song where this clearly mistaken and misdirected human claimed that the loving, playful kitty was mean. but then he admitted he was a sweet kitty, and it was all better.

still, i'd like to see those nice engineer boys adopt him, or maybe maru's mom. they know how to love a kitteh.

but thank you Vambram, for bringing me this entirely selfless gift. you are an officer and a gentleman. and we'll keep you on the record as evil, but well.... :smile:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

i have never seen this kitty before. i was worried at the start of the song where this clearly mistaken and misdirected human claimed that the loving, playful kitty was mean. but then he admitted he was a sweet kitty, and it was all better.

still, i'd like to see those nice engineer boys adopt him, or maybe maru's mom. they know how to love a kitteh.

but thank you Vambram, for bringing me this entirely selfless gift. you are an officer and a gentleman. and we'll keep you on the record as evil, but well.... :smile:

*blinks*

You ain't never seen Sparta, the so-called "Mean Kitty" before on youtube or elsewhere on the internet?????

Well, dear Nae'blis, please allow me to share with you one more very funny youtube video featuring Sparta and his owner/servant. biggrin.gifmyrddraal.gifmyrddraal.gif

http://youtu.be/PkprDR6ZGGo

my goodness.... that boy needs his ritalin.... the kitty will surely kill him.....

much surprised at the apparent presence of a girlfriend.... could be his long suffering sister i suppose.

thank you once again, Vambram. this has been a very educational evening. i call upon all darkfriends to seek out sparta's cruel human and destroy him.

then bring me the kitty. he's a fine, expensive breed. and needs some peace and quiet and easier victims.

Archived