DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Black Tower, Asha'man Dave

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Black Tower! It´s great to see you here. I´m one of the Storm Leaders of the Shadow. If you have any questions just come to me.

Hmmm, i forgot to say hi didn't i. Well, here's a warm welcome from me. The shadow faction can always use more members. Or should i leave that part to Tina?

You're one of them now, it's your job to recruit. Tina's just better at seduction than you, don't let it stop you from trying though...

@Maw - you are more then welcome to tell the civies about the greatness of the Shadow Faction.

@ Eclipse - I think you are giving me a compliment. :wub:

Or are you just trying to make me soft and believe that you are a good guy. :mad:

Welcome Dave!

*insert Cheech and Chong joke here*

You already seem to be fitting in quite well. :)

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself before your thread truly is spammed to death lol.

oh yea totally forgot about this lol. Well im pretty bad with intros so here's a try....

As you guys well know my name is Dave and im from Buffalo,NY. Ive been a fan of the series since May (already on Book 10). I am also a big music fan (mainly metal) and also like playing videogames (mainly rpgs and shooters) (havent been able to play much since college started back up), and i also like my hockey (GO SABRES!! lol). Thats me in a nutshell :smile:

@ Eclipse - I think you are giving me a compliment. :wub:

Or are you just trying to make me soft and believe that you are a good guy. :mad:

Yeah, still trying to weasel my way out of that sock incident...

I am also a big music fan (mainly metal) and also like playing videogames (mainly rpgs and shooters) (havent been able to play much since college started back up)

Boy are you in the right place...

What is it about this place which instantly grabs all metal heads? Is it some sort of unknown vibe which I'm not getting? :madmyrddraal:

Yeah, I don't get it, maybe it has to do with the psychology of wanting to RP being Tainted which also happens to appeal to metalheads?

I bet it would make an interesting dissertation. Does anyone need help with psychology thesis topic?

I think it's ta'veran, the original OL must've been a metal head ta'veran and subsequently, this place has had a permanent fixation on it.

My Tina, you are smelling lovely today!

theres alot of metalheads that read the Wheel of Time. This one metal forum i go on once in a while has a thread called "What are you reading now?" and about more than half of the ppl respond back posting a book from the Wheel of Time series.

i has a creepy feeling.... i will look away now...

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/63154-promotion-step-forward-adella/page__view__findpost__p__1940672

theres alot of metalheads that read the Wheel of Time. This one metal forum i go on once in a while has a thread called "What are you reading now?" and about more than half of the ppl respond back posting a book from the Wheel of Time series.

Interesting, perhaps this will make an even better thesis

What is it about this place which instantly grabs all metal heads? Is it some sort of unknown vibe which I'm not getting? :madmyrddraal:

I think it's ta'veran, the original OL must've been a metal head ta'veran and subsequently, this place has had a permanent fixation on it.

My Tina, you are smelling lovely today!

Lol I don't know about past OLs but I'm certainly a metal head. *nods*

This is the first time a welcome thread is at page 2 before I see it...

Welcome, Dave.

Hmmm, i forgot to say hi didn't i. Well, here's a warm welcome from me. The shadow faction can always use more members. Or should i leave that part to Tina?

Because they have no members...

See, this is why I want the welcome threads. Not even an hour and it's already spammed to death.

Each thread started at the good time is.

Welcome Dave!

Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself before your thread truly is spammed to death lol.

oh yea totally forgot about this lol. Well im pretty bad with intros so here's a try....

As you guys well know my name is Dave and im from Buffalo,NY. Ive been a fan of the series since May (already on Book 10). I am also a big music fan (mainly metal) and also like playing videogames (mainly rpgs and shooters) (havent been able to play much since college started back up), and i also like my hockey (GO SABRES!! lol). Thats me in a nutshell :smile:

What Metal do you like?

And what bands?

This is the first time a welcome thread is at page 2 before I see it...

Welcome, Dave.

Because they have no members...

See, this is why I want the welcome threads. Not even an hour and it's already spammed to death.

Each thread started at the good time is.

Welcome Dave!

What Metal do you like?

And what bands?

i like bands like Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Amon Amarth, etc...

the type of metal is power, folk, progressive, and some death (used to be big on it but not as much anymore)

Archived