DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Krak

Krakalakachkn

hmmmmm... thank you for splaining... but i am a capitalist and care not for the intentions of the company, and i know, besides, that all companies' intentions are to profit, no matter what their advertising leads us to believe...

i will clicky your links and see if i understand, but the ipod touch was recommended by children, who really understand these things best...

plus, i want the smaller screen at this time, but will keep in mind the larger one for the next spending spree (as for tablets, of course, my main concern would be - do they have that game for the kitties where they can try to catch fish? cause i like that.)

I have them both, and also a Lenovo tablet, which I really don't care for at the moment, but I'm getting used to it. I had an iPod touch which I gave away, because I hated it with a ferocity usually reserved for the likes of Canadians. I like the Galaxy the best, it still fits in my pocket, but has a bigger screen than my phone, for which to play angry birds.

Explainable yes, rational well, maybe, maybe not. I'm admittedly biased against apple products. My dad went against my advice and bought an apple laptop about 3 years ago. Now it crashed and he begs me to fix it and I tell him, "Sorry I can't help you with that. I'm a computer technician, you don't own a computer, you own a mac." My brother has more experience with apple products than I do, he's fixed it for him at least half a dozen times. Now he doesn't have the time with the new baby and all, so my dad is now the proud owner of a very expensive and very sleek looking paper-weight. There were times when I was half a second from throwing my iPod touch through the wall. I kind feel like they're useless for anything other than music and podcasts, and if that's all you really want an iPod for, you don't really need to spend the money on a touch pad one.

explain.jpg

Still enjoying this image!

Personally, I'm happy with my ipod touch. The only catch to movies I've found is that they do drain the battery within a few hours, where I can play music for over 32 hours straight (I forgot to hit pause after work one night, this is how I know this).

i have wanted such a thing since the first time i read dick tracy in the sunday funnies...

Hehehe....you said......tracy......

i am not sure if i can tap that at work, but with storage capacity i believe i can hold a couple of movies and a whole mess of songs, yes?

I totally can. What are we talking about again?

Archived