DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to a new Trolloc...

Verbal32

You CAN'T have my stank :P

you got that right...

Don't worry sweetie, you just keep trying. Maybe one day you'll turn into a real funny person. The key is to keep trying. There we go. Now smile pretty for me. Awwww :) Precious!

Nyn

Don't worry sweetie, you just keep trying. Maybe one day you'll turn into a real funny person.

You mean one day as in 20 minutes ago? Because:

20 pts to Eclipse, because that made me laugh.

obviously somebody thinks I'm funny.

You can haz broken humor sensors?

obviously somebody thinks I'm funny.

You can haz broken humor sensors?

Someone thinks you're funny because she's using you as a pawn xD Oh, but go ahead. Feel proud at this grand accomplishment lol

And my humor sensors are quite intact. It's why they didn't go off, I would guess. How dare they work properly? Quite disgraceful.

Nyn

Someone thinks you're funny because she's using you as a pawn xD

I love chess!!!

Bxh7

And my humor sensors are quite inept. It's why they didn't go off, I would guess. How dare they work improperly! Quite disgraceful.

I agree, whole-heartedly, well half-heartedly, well black-heartedly at least

maybe some maalox would help. i am chicken wings and cole slaw.

You sound delicious!

*feels kinda bad about this welcome thread,* cause... ah, well, i just do. poor czechs has to go to a library to read this. maybe he'd rather have another surgical procedure. :madmyrddraal:

Hmm good idea, we can gouge out his eyes maybe so he won't have to read this?

That would solve the problem.

*nods confidently*

lmao When I came back, the ever glorious org leader told me that the days of old SG were long gone. Days of rampant douchebaggery and arseholishness.....

I see that she was wrong. It is, for all intents and purposes, not only alive and kicking, it's even worse than it used to be!

Wahoo!

Congrats, Czechs! Somehow, I always knew you'd pick the right faction. *twaps over the head with a cookpot* Welcome to the fold. Don't get eaten.

Archived