DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Just an idea

Leyrann

I just thought of it, but maybe it would be a good idea to forbid spamming in Pinned threads. After Locke deleted the spam of one of those threads, and Talmanes talked about asking people to stop spamming the join thread. And it also means that you don't have to check them, because you know there is nothing interesting (at least in some).

And I kindly ask everyone not to start spamming here before the staff of the BT told what they think about it. I'll say when spam is allowed.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's a general rule not to, however it depends on circumstances. Most threads are pinned because they are not spam threads, however exceptions do occasionally arise, such as the Tainted Tavern. Threads like informational, points, roll call, and discussions etc. it is understood not to spam. The Welcome Thread we just try to keep it to a minimum. A bit here and there is okay, so long as it doesn't get out of hand.

I'll say when spam is allowed.

*raises eyebrow*

You'll what?

*calls upon the One Power and grabs Leyrann in strands of Air, simultaneously slamming a shield on him*

You should learn your place, foolish little Lightie.

*whiplashes Leyrann slowly with fine threads of Fire across his body*

seriously. taking that king thing a little too seriously.

XD

*begins to tie Cindy up*

*then brings all the kitties in to tickle her....to death*

Archived